THE PC CHAIR/WORKSTATION FOR GAMERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshx

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2008
Hi Everybody !

I think time to talk about some comfort, bcz when we are playing we deserve a good comfi chair/workstation for the long hours what we usually spend front of the computer.

Unfourtunatley, there is no wide selection for us, only a few company offers really good products and even less available by now.

This is the reason why i am trying to open this topic.

So here is the list what dear google dropped me out after clicliked the searchbox :

http://callcenterconsultant.net/2007/top-10-gaming-and-office-chairs/

this link contains a few good idea,but nothing serious.

http://www.mikesquarter.com/the-ultimate-top-10-computer-chairs-32/

this link contatins more usefull stuff, my personal favourtie :

number2.jpg

and
number1.jpg

unfourtunatley there is no shipping to ireland where i live, but i wont give up so easly.

So the questio is have u got better stuff, or maybe simillar ,and if yes, please share ur experience with us.

And of course if anybody has some new link, a new inventions about how to make the geek life even more confy ,dont hesitate to share it !!!

I will hope that once Mr.Tom will try to make a project about this kind of stuffs as well :)

G-Spot

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2008
I used to play WoW and DooM II for hours and hours on a metal folding chair. The keyboard was on my lap. The mouse was raised maybe 1 foot off the ground by a tin of popcorn and an empty lava lamp box.

To each his own but I'd rather save the money and just use whatevers around. :)

yoshx

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2008
:D nice Man !

Well just try to imagine that u would sit in there. I know its costly but if u spend over 300 dollars on your rig ,than u should get a nice place to enjoy it

dagger

Splendid
Mar 23, 2008

Yeah, then you can put it in the basement and stay there all day, instead of taking a jog... :D

yoshx

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2008
true , but what are we doing here, i mean, me personally just to learn whic is the best configuration to buy and play on it, so therefore how to waist money in a long term, there is no positive side of this :)

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
im in love with the first one, lol it looks liek a bowflex

goin to workout? lol HELL TO THE NO!

but yeah, if they made that mainstream, or made it come in different sizes, shape, etc. i totally hop on one... great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.