  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
August 24, 2004 3:12:59 PM

Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?

More about : jtl beta

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 1:39:54 AM

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:12:59 -0400, "Doc" <frdjdoc@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?

I signed up. Not holding my breath on getting selected though.

Probably at least a month out from starting beta anyways.
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 3:34:58 AM

"Doc" <frdjdoc@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?

I have, as have most members of my guild; to date, no one has heard anything
yet (or, they're not talking about it anyway :p )

--
Maryk Tormass, TKM/Doctor, Lowca
Come see my vendor in the Tantive Emporium, in Tantive, Naboo, just 1km N of

Doc wrote:

> Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?

Signed up and waiting.
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 4:18:37 AM

"Clawhound" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:o h6Xc.1064$Ny6.2080@mencken.net.nih.gov...
> Doc wrote:
>
>> Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?
>
> Signed up and waiting.

Signed up, downloaded (5hrs) and playing
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 6:09:23 PM

David Cherry wrote:

> "Clawhound" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> news:o h6Xc.1064$Ny6.2080@mencken.net.nih.gov...
>
>>Doc wrote:
>>

>>>Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?
>>
>>Signed up and waiting.
>

> Signed up, downloaded (5hrs) and playing

Whohoo. Made it in.

CH