JTL Beta

Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?
5 answers Last reply
More about beta
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:12:59 -0400, "Doc" <frdjdoc@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?

    I signed up. Not holding my breath on getting selected though.

    Probably at least a month out from starting beta anyways.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Doc" <frdjdoc@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?

    I have, as have most members of my guild; to date, no one has heard anything
    yet (or, they're not talking about it anyway :P)

    --
    Maryk Tormass, TKM/Doctor, Lowca
    Come see my vendor in the Tantive Emporium, in Tantive, Naboo, just 1km N of

    Doc wrote:

    > Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?

    Signed up and waiting.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Clawhound" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Doc wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?
    >
    > Signed up and waiting.

    Signed up, downloaded (5hrs) and playing
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    David Cherry wrote:

    > "Clawhound" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Doc wrote:
    >>

    >>>Has anyone signed up for it? And if, has anyone heard anything yet?
    >>
    >>Signed up and waiting.
    >

    > Signed up, downloaded (5hrs) and playing

    Whohoo. Made it in.

    CH

Games Video Games