someone pls HELP!!!Explorer problem!!

I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
browser???????? :o This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
so someone out there pls help me out....cheers

--
andyfm
3 answers Last reply

    Go to http://housecall.trendmicro.com and run a complete system scan. I
    suspect that you've got a case of spyware on your system.

    "andyfm" wrote:

    > I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
    > open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
    > it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
    > page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
    > browser???????? :o This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
    > so someone out there pls help me out....cheers
    >

    > --
    > andyfm

    Download, install, update and run all of the following.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

    Ewido Security Suite Trial version

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
    I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
    to see it not them.

    HijackThis

    "andyfm" <andyfm.1uoh1m@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
    > open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
    > it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
    > page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
    > browser???????? :o This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
    > so someone out there pls help me out....cheers
    >

    > --
    > andyfm

    "andyfm" <andyfm.1uoh1m@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
    > open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
    > it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
    > page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
    > browser???????? :o This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
    > so someone out there pls help me out....cheers
    >

    > --
    > andyfm

    Try this.
    Go to Internet Options
    Go to -- Advanced
    Scroll down to --Reuse windows for launching shortcuts
    Remove check mark.
    The new page should open to your designated homepage and the previously open
    browser windows should be unchanged.

    YMMV -- works for me.

Explorer Microsoft Windows XP