someone pls HELP!!!Explorer problem!!

I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
browser???????? :eek: This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
so someone out there pls help me out....cheers

--
andyfm

Go to http://housecall.trendmicro.com and run a complete system scan. I
suspect that you've got a case of spyware on your system.

"andyfm" wrote:

> I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
> open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
> it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
> page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
> browser???????? :eek: This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
> so someone out there pls help me out....cheers
>

> --
> andyfm

Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Ad-Aware
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
to see it not them.

HijackThis

"andyfm" <andyfm.1uoh1m@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
> open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
> it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
> page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
> browser???????? :eek: This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
> so someone out there pls help me out....cheers
>

> --
> andyfm

"andyfm" <andyfm.1uoh1m@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I need someone to tell me how I can have more than one Internet Browser
> open at the same time.......Every time I try and open another browser
> it keeps putting the one im looking at back to the home
> page..GRRRRRRRR.....where are the settings so i can open more than one
> browser???????? :eek: This is basic stuff and really doing my head in :-(
> so someone out there pls help me out....cheers
>

> --
> andyfm

Try this.
Go to Internet Options
Go to -- Advanced
Scroll down to --Reuse windows for launching shortcuts
Remove check mark.
The new page should open to your designated homepage and the previously open
browser windows should be unchanged.

YMMV -- works for me.