What is the best gaming mouse?

stickdiggler

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2008
As i was browsing the forums and articles, this topic hasnt been touched recently.

My game right now is warhammer online and current mouse is depleting.

I am curious what is the best mouse out there? whats the most comfortable, most reliable and is best for gaming?

is there anything coming out soon that's worth waiting for?

emp

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2004
For extreme high sensitivity (3200 to 4000dpi) either Razer Lachesis or Logitech G9, I'd pick the Razer Lachesis.

for medium sensitivity (1600-2000 dpi), I'd say Razer Deathadder or Diamondback 3G vs Logitech G5. I personally own the Diamondback 3G and I love it so much, if it crapped out on me right now I'd just buy another one.

stickdiggler

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2008
dpi for some of these mouses is changeable isnt it? and on the fly too?

whats the take on the latest Microsoft Sidewinder? i hear some people really raving about it

mrmez

Splendid
Stay away from the MX revolution garbage.
I still cant find an excuse to get rid of this, even if it is years old.
4778.jpg

BeakerUK

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
Saitek G3200 if you don't want to spend a fortune. Dual config you can change on the fly, and the option to use multiple resolutions for 800-3200dpi.

dayspring1978

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I like the MX-1000 as well. I just upgraded to the G7 because I noticed the battery of the MX-1000 was starting to lose life. It used to last about a week and a 1/2 now it's done in like 3-4 days. Also, the MX-1000 started to get flaky. Mouse wouldn't move, jump around, etc. However, the G7 mouse batteries last about 1 1/2 days. Only good thing is it comes with two so you have one charged and ready when the other dies. It has a boost battery charge switch so it only takes two hours to charge the battery. Batteries swap out in about 6-10 seconds. Not too bad of a deal. Only other serious setback, if it matters to you, is it does have one less button than it's corded twin the G5.

After I went from a corded mouse to a wireless and laser, I never looked back at my Microsoft optical. Oh, did I mention that I'm a Logitech fanboy?!? :kaola: