Sign in with
Your question

Show connectoins on my computer command

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 14, 2011 3:56:48 PM

hello ,

my yahoo is sending messages to my contact and sometime restart .
am afraid that someone on the network is controlling my computer or hacked on it .

is there any cmd commands that show the all the connections with my computer????

thank you in advance..
January 14, 2011 4:04:00 PM

install a professional all in one security system, such as Norton or Panda.
Update the software and scan the entire computer. This type of security software will identify unauthorized accesses, and prevent all future unauthorized connections.
a b 8 Security
January 14, 2011 6:00:11 PM

Quote:
hello ,

am afraid that someone on the network is controlling my computer or hacked on it .

is there any cmd commands that show the all the connections with my computer????

thank you in advance..

You need to look in the router for that information. Which version of Windows are you running and is it fully up to date, including this week's MSRT? Press your Windows key and R together then in the open box that follows, type cmd /k ipconfig /all (including all the spaces) and press Enter. In the black form that follows will be your Default Gateway and that ???.???.?.? code is the one you need to put into the URL address bar in Internet Explorer to get to the login page of your router.

The manual will tell you the login details and you need to find the MAC addresses of the computers currently connected so you can check them against your own.

January 16, 2011 7:00:48 PM

Quote:
hello ,

thank you in advance..

Yes there are cmd commands to show you your connections and connection status, but will not show you who's connected to your computer.

ipconfig /all
Related resources
!