Multiple characets one computer

What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks

Anthony
4 answers Last reply
More about multiple characets computer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message
    > What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
    > starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks
    >
    > Anthony

    [SwgClient]
    allowMultipleInstances=TRUE

    Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
    auto-generate a new config file
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    > "Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message
    >> What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
    >> starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks
    >>
    >> Anthony
    >>

    > [SwgClient]
    > allowMultipleInstances=TRUE
    >
    > Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
    > auto-generate a new config file

    What file is this?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Joey JoJo" <eat@joes.com> wrote in message

    > "Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message
    > >> What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
    > >> starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks
    > >>
    > >> Anthony
    > >>

    > > [SwgClient]
    > > allowMultipleInstances=TRUE
    > >
    > > Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
    > > auto-generate a new config file
    > >

    > What file is this?

    options.cfg
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    > "Joey JoJo" <eat@joes.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message

    >> > [SwgClient]
    >> > allowMultipleInstances=TRUE
    >> >
    >> > Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
    >> > auto-generate a new config file
    >> >

    >> What file is this?
    >>

    > options.cfg

    Ah. Thank you.

Computers Command Prompt Configuration Video Games