Multiple characets one computer

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 29, 2004 6:44:17 AM

What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks

Anthony
August 29, 2004 7:38:10 AM

"Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message
> What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
> starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks
>
> Anthony

[SwgClient]
allowMultipleInstances=TRUE

Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
auto-generate a new config file
Anonymous
August 29, 2004 1:07:28 PM

"Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message
>> What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
>> starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks
>>
>> Anthony
>>

> [SwgClient]
> allowMultipleInstances=TRUE
>
> Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
> auto-generate a new config file

What file is this?
Related resources
August 29, 2004 3:14:24 PM

"Joey JoJo" <eat@joes.com> wrote in message

> "Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message
> >> What command do you put in the config file to let u have more then one
> >> starwars galaxies open on a computer? I forgot thanks
> >>
> >> Anthony
> >>

> > [SwgClient]
> > allowMultipleInstances=TRUE
> >
> > Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
> > auto-generate a new config file
> >

> What file is this?

options.cfg
Anonymous
August 29, 2004 4:52:44 PM

> "Joey JoJo" <eat@joes.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Anthony" <noneofyour@business.com> wrote in message

>> > [SwgClient]
>> > allowMultipleInstances=TRUE
>> >
>> > Make sure you mark the file read only afterwards, else the client will
>> > auto-generate a new config file
>> >

>> What file is this?
>>

> options.cfg

Ah. Thank you.