Lost Favorites

All of my Favorites (Bookmarks) have disappeared from Internet
Explorer. There are 2 directories, with the usual Star icon, on my
hard drive, but I guess they're not where they need to be.

From where does IE get it's Favorites?
1 answer Last reply
More about lost favorites

    Normally they're located in Documents and Settings\<username>\Favorites. Unless you've used TweakUI or another Tweaking program to point to a different location.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Dick Reuben" <dickre@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4ibeh1lkoe7oh3j3vck6n7as7fj8p41p1h@4ax.com...
    > All of my Favorites (Bookmarks) have disappeared from Internet
    > Explorer. There are 2 directories, with the usual Star icon, on my
    > hard drive, but I guess they're not where they need to be.
    >
    > From where does IE get it's Favorites?

Internet Explorer Microsoft Favorites Hard Drives Windows XP