Notepad stays minimized

Hi all,

I just ran across this problem on a computer and can't figure out how to fix
it. When I start Notepad it starts up minimized on the taskbar and will not
come up no matter what I try which isn't much. I just stays minimized. I can
right click it and get Maximize, Restore etc. but it just stays
there..........minimized.

Running XP Pro SP2.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Never mind, It's back.
"GeeWhiz" <Enterprise@zor.no-spam.org> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I just ran across this problem on a computer and can't figure out how to
> fix it. When I start Notepad it starts up minimized on the taskbar and
> will not come up no matter what I try which isn't much. I just stays
> minimized. I can right click it and get Maximize, Restore etc. but it just
> stays there..........minimized.
>
> Running XP Pro SP2.
>
> Any hints?
>

> Thanks,

So when you choose maximised maximised becomes greyed out?