mo

I've completed one quest in the village (rescue the lost villagers, this is
quest from Whip npc), and got message : unlocked force reflexes. After that
I converted about 3-4mil exp into FS exp and reached novice force-reflexes.
Now i want to do other quests but I cant ,NPC's are saying me that I have to
finish my current tasks. (what tasks??). I want to unlock other branches,
how to do it? :)

"Strontium" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message
>3 weeks? I've seen nothing official, on that time frame. Last I saw was
> 'several'. Was this officially announced?

From the forums
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=TestCenter&message.id=91201

"Each phase lasts 3 weeks (this period of time was determined from a comment
made by JustG and may not be accurate). This is a an extra gate on obtaining
the FS skills"

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Chimaera_Euro&message.id=96656

"they have stated 3 weeks"

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> Anyway it will take 3 weeks to get the xp to train in the branches

All I can muster is one buff session a day as well. Maxing out on unarmed
xp and the additional 90k combat xp gives me 60k FS xp a day. Three weeks
exactly to grind up an entire tree.
I can get far more xp if I just wander around Dathomir killing everything I
see and make the trip to the village to convert. Unless you're a
powergrinder, three weeks is a good estimation per branch.

Just tonight I maxed out weapons xp in just one hour and thirty minutes.
Killing that much that fast took it out of me to continue, lol. Besides,
what's the rush? This grind is NOTHING compared to Jedi itself. I have the
luxury of grinding with armor on and attacking at the speed cap. Noob Jedi?
A measely training saber that is so god awful slow and no armor at all.
Experience requirements for the first skill box in Lightsabers? 200k Jedi
XP. That is the direct equivilant of 1 million weapons experience.

Sure the developers made it so becoming Force Sensative will be easy. If
someone became force sensative and had to grind all six branches from
scratch, it would take 7,450,000 FS experience (if they just did the combat
branches). At 60k FS xp a day on average, it would take 124 days to qualify
for the exit quest and move on to Initiate. Not counting the days required
to complete the quest that unlocks each of the six branches, so we'll go
with 130 days.

A great number of people will become Force Sensative. They'll even try the
hellish grind to get the 6 branches trained and even bring forth the small
army necessary to defeat Mellichae and become a Jedi Initiate. But Jedi is
a whole new ballgame. Not only are you seriously gimped at first, you still
have to be on the lookout for bounty hunters who are having the time of
their life with so many Jedi on the terminals. Sure the reward for killing
a Jedi is peanuts compared to a high level NPC mission. But it's the thrill
of the hunt for some. To track down another player. And sadly, to bring
gank squads to kill a noob Jedi and cause experience loss. I bet 75% of all
new Jedi won't last past New Years.

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

> > The official forums are there for a reason folks, use it.
>
> The official forums are agonizing, to read. Nothing but a bunch of
whiners
> and children.

And the difference between here and there? =)