Unable to heal damage

Has anyone else with Medic skills encountered a problem with healing damage.

When the problem occurs, whenever I attempt to heal DAMAGE, I receive the
rror message"

"You must wait to do this".

However, I have no problem healing WOUNDS.

The state has occurred twice. After the first time, I was able to heal
damage, after I logged off and stayed loged off for a while.

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"David Sachs" <sachs@fnal.gov> wrote in message
> Has anyone else with Medic skills encountered a problem with healing
damage.

> When the problem occurs, whenever I attempt to heal DAMAGE, I receive the
> rror message"
>
> "You must wait to do this".
>
> However, I have no problem healing WOUNDS.
>
> The state has occurred twice. After the first time, I was able to heal
> damage, after I logged off and stayed loged off for a while.

There's a problem with Havla that everyone is aware of. Are you using it?

I am not using Halva, but it might be a similar bug.