force sensitive?

I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
become force sensitive?

thanks,
Dan
32 answers Last reply
More about force sensitive
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
    >I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
    > become force sensitive?
    >
    > thanks,
    > Dan

    The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to determine
    your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity which
    will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity are

    You feel no connection with the force.

    You barely notice something different about yourself.

    You feel a faint sense of the force.

    You feel the Force surge within you.

    You have a strong sense of the Force within you.

    You feel an inner glow. The Force is with you

    Here is the confirmed method for getting glowy.

    Note: There may be alternate forms of "credit" for Content badges. See the
    undetermined section.

    Note: Any /check status other than Glowing may be unreliable. If you are
    reporting a lower status than you should be(faint, strong, etc), do not be
    concerned, you will still glow once you finish up everything.

    Note: Once you are glowing you will be visited eventually by the old man.
    The devs are trickling out old man visits to avoid crashing Dathomir. If
    you are glowing and not yet visited, you are not bugged. You will be
    visited. You may have to wait a few days.

    Required Badges

    1 Profession badge

    5 Content badges

    3 Jedi POIs ***
    5 Easy POIs ***
    2 Difficult POIs ***

    *** POI requirements may instead be:

    10 POI badges that include:
    1 difficult POI
    1 to 3 Jedi POIs

    Content Badge Options:
    Jabba's Themepark
    Nym's Themepark
    Rebel Themepark
    Imperial Themepark
    2 Warren Badges(Compassion, imperial hero)
    9 Corvette Badges(Rebel, Neutral, Imperial missions. 3 for each faction)

    Jedi POI Badges:
    Ben's hutt - Tatooine
    Jedi Temple - Dantooine
    Exar Kun's Temple - Yavin

    Difficult POI Badges:
    Krayt Skeleton - Tatooine
    Salacc - Tatooine
    Tusken Pool - Tatooine
    Krayt Graveyard - Tatooine
    Lesser Sarlacc - Dathomir

    All other POI explore badges are "easy"

    Example of a garanteed route:

    1 profession badge

    Jabba's Themepark - Content
    Nym's Themepark - Content
    Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
    2 Warren Badges - Content

    3 Jedi POIs
    Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
    Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
    Escape Pod POI
    Lars Homestead POI
    Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
    Vreni Island Theater POI
    Rouge Corsec Base POI

    Undetermined Content Badge alternates:

    These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
    There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.

    - Large numbers of profession badges
    - Holo professions
    - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Thank you.

    David Cherry wrote:
> [...]
    >
    > All other POI explore badges are "easy"
    >
    > Example of a garanteed route:
    >
    > 1 profession badge
    >
    > Jabba's Themepark - Content
    > Nym's Themepark - Content
    > Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
    > 2 Warren Badges - Content
    >
    > 3 Jedi POIs
    > Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
    > Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
    > Escape Pod POI
    > Lars Homestead POI
    > Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
    > Vreni Island Theater POI
    > Rouge Corsec Base POI
    >
    > Undetermined Content Badge alternates:
    >
    > These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
    > There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.
    >
    > - Large numbers of profession badges
    > - Holo professions
    > - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I have one question.

    I have all of the things listed below except the content badges.

    I currently have:
    Jabba
    2 Warren
    Nym

    If I do the corvette and get 1 badge would that work for my requirements. I
    am going to try to do that tonight.

    "Dan Pelton" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message news:413C5A3A.6030204@ams.org...
> [...]
    >>
    >> All other POI explore badges are "easy"
    >>
    >> Example of a garanteed route:
    >>
    >> 1 profession badge
    >>
    >> Jabba's Themepark - Content
    >> Nym's Themepark - Content
    >> Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
    >> 2 Warren Badges - Content
    >>
    >> 3 Jedi POIs
    >> Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
    >> Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
    >> Escape Pod POI
    >> Lars Homestead POI
    >> Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
    >> Vreni Island Theater POI
    >> Rouge Corsec Base POI
    >>
    >> Undetermined Content Badge alternates:
    >>
    >> These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
    >> There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.
    >>
    >> - Large numbers of profession badges
    >> - Holo professions
    >> - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    David Cherry wrote:
    > "Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
    >>become force sensitive?
    >>
    >>thanks,
    >>Dan
    >

    > The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to determine
    > your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity which
    > will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity are
    >
    > You feel no connection with the force.
    >
    > You barely notice something different about yourself.
    >
    > You feel a faint sense of the force.
    >
    > You feel the Force surge within you.
    >
    > You have a strong sense of the Force within you.
    >
    > You feel an inner glow. The Force is with you
    >
    > Here is the confirmed method for getting glowy.
    >
    > Note: There may be alternate forms of "credit" for Content badges. See the
    > undetermined section.
    >
    > Note: Any /check status other than Glowing may be unreliable. If you are
    > reporting a lower status than you should be(faint, strong, etc), do not be
    > concerned, you will still glow once you finish up everything.
    Finish up what? 25 professions?

    > Note: Once you are glowing you will be visited eventually by the old man.
    > The devs are trickling out old man visits to avoid crashing Dathomir. If
    > you are glowing and not yet visited, you are not bugged. You will be
    > visited. You may have to wait a few days.
    >
    > Required Badges
    >
    > 1 Profession badge
    Commando and Ranger

    > 5 Content badges
    >
    > 3 Jedi POIs ***
    > 5 Easy POIs ***
    > 2 Difficult POIs ***
    All known ones except Fort Tusken (couldn't find the spot)

    > *** POI requirements may instead be:
    >
    > 10 POI badges that include:
    > 1 difficult POI
    > 1 to 3 Jedi POIs

    > Content Badge Options:
    > Jabba's Themepark
    done
    > Nym's Themepark
    done
    > Rebel Themepark
    done
    > Imperial Themepark
    done
    > 2 Warren Badges(Compassion, imperial hero)
    > 9 Corvette Badges(Rebel, Neutral, Imperial missions. 3 for each faction)
    didn't do since I've done the game solo

    > Jedi POI Badges:
    > Ben's hutt - Tatooine
    done
    > Jedi Temple - Dantooine
    done
    > Exar Kun's Temple - Yavin
    done

    > Difficult POI Badges:
    > Krayt Skeleton - Tatooine
    done
    > Salacc - Tatooine
    done
    > Tusken Pool - Tatooine
    not done
    > Krayt Graveyard - Tatooine
    done
    > Lesser Sarlacc - Dathomir
    done

    > All other POI explore badges are "easy"
    >
    > Example of a garanteed route:
    >
    > 1 profession badge
    done

    > Jabba's Themepark - Content
    done
    > Nym's Themepark - Content
    done
    > Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
    both done
    > 2 Warren Badges - Content
    not done

    > 3 Jedi POIs
    > Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
    > Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
    > Escape Pod POI
    > Lars Homestead POI
    > Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
    > Vreni Island Theater POI
    > Rouge Corsec Base POI
    all done

    > Undetermined Content Badge alternates:
    >
    > These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
    > There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.
    >
    > - Large numbers of profession badges
    > - Holo professions
    > - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

    well, this is correct, and yet not. I did not hologrind. Only elite
    professions I've mastered are Ranger and Commando. When I do a /check, I
    get the response of the Force surging. And yet I've got virtually all
    POIs since many months ago. Even got the daily record for a race. Based
    on what I've read there is a slim possibility of my getting a visit from
    the old man, in the final group, those with least amount of whatever is
    needed to get force sensitive. Those who hologrinded, rather than
    playing the game, are being rewarded. For their macro scripts. From my
    personal point of view, I'm being forced to go jedi to compete with
    other people, when I think jedis should be rare. Or at least, turn the
    BHs loose on all the newbie jedi. That'll thin the herd.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:42:31 -0400, "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote:
    Superman,
    If for content you have 2 warren, Jabba and Nym, try doing either the
    rebel or imp themeparks. If you've got everything else on the list
    that SHOULD unlock you. Since you have the 2 warren already the corvet
    badge may not help you any. Good luck.

    Jerry
    >I have one question.
    >
    >I have all of the things listed below except the content badges.
    >
    >I currently have:
    >Jabba
    >2 Warren
    >Nym
    >
    >If I do the corvette and get 1 badge would that work for my requirements. I
    >am going to try to do that tonight.
    >
    >"Dan Pelton" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message news:413C5A3A.6030204@ams.org...
    >> Thank you.
    >>
    >> David Cherry wrote:
    >>> "Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message

    >>> The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to
    >>> determine your progress. It indicates your current level of Force
    >>> Sensitivity which will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of
    >>> force sensitivity are
    >>>
    >>> You feel no connection with the force.
    >>>
    >>> You barely notice something different about yourself.
    >>>
    >>> You feel a faint sense of the force.
    >>>
    >>> You feel the Force surge within you.
    >>>
    >>> You have a strong sense of the Force within you.
    >>>
    >>> You feel an inner glow. The Force is with you
    >>>
    >>> Here is the confirmed method for getting glowy.
    >>>
    >>> Note: There may be alternate forms of "credit" for Content badges. See
    >>> the undetermined section.
    >>>
    >>> Note: Any /check status other than Glowing may be unreliable. If you are
    >>> reporting a lower status than you should be(faint, strong, etc), do not
    >>> be concerned, you will still glow once you finish up everything.
    >>>
    >>> Note: Once you are glowing you will be visited eventually by the old man.
    >>> The devs are trickling out old man visits to avoid crashing Dathomir. If
    >>> you are glowing and not yet visited, you are not bugged. You will be
    >>> visited. You may have to wait a few days.
    >>>
    >>> Required Badges
    >>>
    >>> 1 Profession badge
    >>>
    >>> 5 Content badges
    >>>
    >>> 3 Jedi POIs ***
    >>> 5 Easy POIs ***
    >>> 2 Difficult POIs ***

    >>> *** POI requirements may instead be:
    >>>
    >>> 10 POI badges that include:
    >>> 1 difficult POI
    >>> 1 to 3 Jedi POIs

    >>> Content Badge Options:
    >>> Jabba's Themepark
    >>> Nym's Themepark
    >>> Rebel Themepark
    >>> Imperial Themepark
    >>> 2 Warren Badges(Compassion, imperial hero)
    >>> 9 Corvette Badges(Rebel, Neutral, Imperial missions. 3 for each faction)
    >>>
    >>> Jedi POI Badges:
    >>> Ben's hutt - Tatooine
    >>> Jedi Temple - Dantooine
    >>> Exar Kun's Temple - Yavin
    >>>
    >>> Difficult POI Badges:
    >>> Krayt Skeleton - Tatooine
    >>> Salacc - Tatooine
    >>> Tusken Pool - Tatooine
    >>> Krayt Graveyard - Tatooine
    >>> Lesser Sarlacc - Dathomir
    >>>
    >>> All other POI explore badges are "easy"
    >>>
    >>> Example of a garanteed route:
    >>>
    >>> 1 profession badge
    >>>
    >>> Jabba's Themepark - Content
    >>> Nym's Themepark - Content
    >>> Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
    >>> 2 Warren Badges - Content
    >>>
    >>> 3 Jedi POIs
    >>> Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
    >>> Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
    >>> Escape Pod POI
    >>> Lars Homestead POI
    >>> Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
    >>> Vreni Island Theater POI
    >>> Rouge Corsec Base POI
    >>>
    >>> Undetermined Content Badge alternates:
    >>>
    >>> These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
    >>> There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.
    >>>
    >>> - Large numbers of profession badges
    >>> - Holo professions
    >>> - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    OK, I am going to try the corvette tonight and if that does not work I will
    do the second half of the reb theme park.

    The guide does not state anywhere that REB and IMP theme parks are required,
    they are just options at this point for the content and I have not see
    anyone that has tried it the way I am going to do it. I will post tonight
    if I get this to work.

    "Jerry" <jerry505@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:42:31 -0400, "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote:
    > Superman,
    > If for content you have 2 warren, Jabba and Nym, try doing either the
    > rebel or imp themeparks. If you've got everything else on the list
    > that SHOULD unlock you. Since you have the 2 warren already the corvet
    > badge may not help you any. Good luck.
    >
    > Jerry
    >>I have one question.
    >>
    >>I have all of the things listed below except the content badges.
    >>
    >>I currently have:
    >>Jabba
    >>2 Warren
    >>Nym
    >>
    >>If I do the corvette and get 1 badge would that work for my requirements.
    >>am going to try to do that tonight.
    >>
    >>"Dan Pelton" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
    >>> Thank you.

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
> [...]
    >>
    >> - Large numbers of profession badges
    >> - Holo professions
    >> - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)
    >>

    > well, this is correct, and yet not. I did not hologrind. Only elite
    > professions I've mastered are Ranger and Commando. When I do a /check, I
    > get the response of the Force surging. And yet I've got virtually all POIs
    > since many months ago. Even got the daily record for a race. Based on what
    > I've read there is a slim possibility of my getting a visit from the old
    > man, in the final group, those with least amount of whatever is needed to
    > get force sensitive. Those who hologrinded, rather than playing the game,
    > are being rewarded. For their macro scripts. From my personal point of
    > view, I'm being forced to go jedi to compete with other people, when I
    > think jedis should be rare. Or at least, turn the BHs loose on all the

    Have you got any content badges?
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    David Cherry wrote:

> [...]
    >>>- Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)
    >>>-----------------------------------------------------
    >>>

    >>well, this is correct, and yet not. I did not hologrind. Only elite
    >>professions I've mastered are Ranger and Commando. When I do a /check, I
    >>get the response of the Force surging. And yet I've got virtually all POIs
    >>since many months ago. Even got the daily record for a race. Based on what
    >>I've read there is a slim possibility of my getting a visit from the old
    >>man, in the final group, those with least amount of whatever is needed to
    >>get force sensitive. Those who hologrinded, rather than playing the game,
    >>are being rewarded. For their macro scripts. From my personal point of
    >>view, I'm being forced to go jedi to compete with other people, when I
    >>think jedis should be rare. Or at least, turn the BHs loose on all the

    If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
    well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    <snip<

    >> Have you got any content badges?
    > If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
    > well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.

    Ok, on the day of pub 10 i was sencing the force, did the warren and glowed.
    However I did do 2 holos ( CH and carbineer) and was given 2 unlocks, so
    maybe they are gating the village by use of the force status
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Where is the Nym ThemePark???? thx

    Behodwo
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Winston Wolf" <winstonwolf@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message
    > Where is the Nym ThemePark???? thx
    >
    > Behodwo

    Go to Lok and speak to Nym in his stronghold
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<413c93e9$0$80590$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>...
    > <snip<
    >
    > >> Have you got any content badges?
    > > If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
    > > well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
    >
    > Ok, on the day of pub 10 i was sencing the force, did the warren and glowed.
    > However I did do 2 holos ( CH and carbineer) and was given 2 unlocks, so
    > maybe they are gating the village by use of the force status

    Do another content badge and you should become glowy. 5 Content
    badges seem to be required. Valarian doesn't couunt.

    You need 5 out of the following :-

    Reb Park, Imp Park, Jabba's, Nyms, Warren x2, Corvette x9

    If you have 5 of those a profession and most of the POI's you should
    be glowy.

    Badges that don't seem to make any difference :- Story Arc, Racing,
    Hero of Tatooine.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I did it, I have the glow.

    Content

    Jabba
    2 Warren
    Nym
    1 corvette

    I mastered only the Marksman prof and I do have alot of POIs

    "Jerry" <jerry505@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:42:31 -0400, "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote:
    > Superman,
    > If for content you have 2 warren, Jabba and Nym, try doing either the
    > rebel or imp themeparks. If you've got everything else on the list
    > that SHOULD unlock you. Since you have the 2 warren already the corvet
    > badge may not help you any. Good luck.
    >
    > Jerry
    >>I have one question.
    >>
    >>I have all of the things listed below except the content badges.
    >>
    >>I currently have:
    >>Jabba
    >>2 Warren
    >>Nym
    >>
    >>If I do the corvette and get 1 badge would that work for my requirements.
    >>am going to try to do that tonight.
    >>
    >>"Dan Pelton" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
    >>> Thank you.

  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Chris Pollard wrote:

    > "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<413c93e9$0$80590$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>...
    >
    >><snip<

    >>>If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
    >>>well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
    >>
    >>Ok, on the day of pub 10 i was sencing the force, did the warren and glowed.
    >>However I did do 2 holos ( CH and carbineer) and was given 2 unlocks, so
    >>maybe they are gating the village by use of the force status
    >

    > Do another content badge and you should become glowy. 5 Content
    > badges seem to be required. Valarian doesn't couunt.
    >
    > You need 5 out of the following :-
    >
    > Reb Park, Imp Park, Jabba's, Nyms, Warren x2, Corvette x9
    >
    > If you have 5 of those a profession and most of the POI's you should
    > be glowy.
    >
    > Badges that don't seem to make any difference :- Story Arc, Racing,
    > Hero of Tatooine.
    Thank you. I got 1 badge from the Warren, and that did it.
    Rebel Park, Imp park, Jabba, Nym, and 1 from the Warren. I did get the
    third of the racing badges (although there are 3 new ones about to begin
    from what I can tell).
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Ty

    "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > "Winston Wolf" <winstonwolf@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message
    > > Where is the Nym ThemePark???? thx
    > >
    > > Behodwo
    > >
    > Go to Lok and speak to Nym in his stronghold

  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    baegucb wrote:

    >> Have you got any content badges?
    >>
    > If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
    > well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
    You know it is not forbidded to snip.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
    > David Cherry wrote:
    > > "Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
    > >>become force sensitive?
    > >>
    > >>thanks,
    > >>Dan
    > >

    > > The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to
    determine
    > > your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity
    which
    > > will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity
    are
    > > 5 Content badges
    > >
    > > 3 Jedi POIs ***
    > > 5 Easy POIs ***
    > > 2 Difficult POIs ***
    > All known ones except Fort Tusken (couldn't find the spot)

    http://swg.warcry.com/scripts/images/view_image.phtml?id=8520&site=13

    This site's pretty good for finding places.

    Xizor
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Xizor wrote:
    > "baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>David Cherry wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message

    >>>The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to
    >
    > determine
    >
    >>>your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity
    >
    > which
    >
    >>>will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity
    >
    > are
    >
    >>>5 Content badges
    >>>
    >>>3 Jedi POIs ***
    >>>5 Easy POIs ***
    >>>2 Difficult POIs ***
    >>
    >>All known ones except Fort Tusken (couldn't find the spot)
    >

    > http://swg.warcry.com/scripts/images/view_image.phtml?id=8520&site=13
    >
    > This site's pretty good for finding places.
    >
    > Xizor

    the spot inside the Fort. Too many people running around at the time
    (6-8 months ago) and too many Tuskens to fight off heh.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Odd, I've done 4 professions a bazillion POIs and themeparks and received no
    unlocks and still show barely sensing something different. Bah :)

    --
    Obitrotzu Ossko
    Wayfarer / Creature Tamer

    "Chris Pollard" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
    >> <snip<

    >> > If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
    >> > well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
    >>
    >> Ok, on the day of pub 10 i was sencing the force, did the warren and
    >> glowed.
    >> However I did do 2 holos ( CH and carbineer) and was given 2 unlocks, so
    >> maybe they are gating the village by use of the force status
    >
    > Do another content badge and you should become glowy. 5 Content
    > badges seem to be required. Valarian doesn't couunt.
    >
    > You need 5 out of the following :-
    >
    > Reb Park, Imp Park, Jabba's, Nyms, Warren x2, Corvette x9
    >
    > If you have 5 of those a profession and most of the POI's you should
    > be glowy.
    >
    > Badges that don't seem to make any difference :- Story Arc, Racing,
    > Hero of Tatooine.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Shirley Kincaid wrote:
    > Odd, I've done 4 professions a bazillion POIs and themeparks and received no
    > unlocks and still show barely sensing something different. Bah :)

    do the Warren as well. 2 badges are attainable there. And for some
    reason, at least on my server, these type of POIs only spawn NPCs
    immediately after server reset. So if you don't want to fight your way
    in, wait until later in the day.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night (yay
    me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone has
    posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either shoot a
    link so I can research it or let me know what it is?

    Thanks for the help so far all, it's appreciated.

    --

    > Shirley Kincaid wrote:
    >> Odd, I've done 4 professions a bazillion POIs and themeparks and received
    >> no unlocks and still show barely sensing something different. Bah :)
    >>
    > do the Warren as well. 2 badges are attainable there. And for some reason,
    > at least on my server, these type of POIs only spawn NPCs immediately
    > after server reset. So if you don't want to fight your way in, wait until
    > later in the day.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Shirley Kincaid wrote:

    > Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night (yay
    > me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone has
    > posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either shoot a
    > link so I can research it or let me know what it is?
    >
    > Thanks for the help so far all, it's appreciated.

    http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/cities.html?swgcity=109
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Thanks Oalan and baegucb, you two rock.

    --

    > Shirley Kincaid wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night
    >> (yay me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone
    >> has posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either
    >> shoot a link so I can research it or let me know what it is?
    >>
    >> Thanks for the help so far all, it's appreciated.
    >>
    > http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/cities.html?swgcity=109
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Oh, one more question, sorry. If I am a covert Rebel, will I be able to do
    this one?

    --
    Obitrotzu Ossko
    Wayfarer / Creature Tamer
    Warrant Officer I - Rebel Alliance
    Corbantis Server
    http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/userinfo.html?char_id=43046

    "baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
    > Shirley Kincaid wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night
    >> (yay me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone
    >> has posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either
    >> shoot a link so I can research it or let me know what it is?
    >>
    >> Thanks for the help so far all, it's appreciated.
    >>
    > http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/cities.html?swgcity=109
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Shirley Kincaid wrote:

    > Thanks Oalan and baegucb, you two rock.

    Oalan is rebel scum ;)
    oh wait, I switched sides :)
    Up the revolution!
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Ok, I got a walkthrough and I am having nothing but issues. It is very
    frustrating. I deactivated the damned turret in the warren but I can't use
    the master elevator, I cannot find this "room with 4 rooms coming off it"
    and the other elevator tells me I am on the highest or lowest floor
    regardless of what I do. I decided to log out as I am really flustered and
    it's best I don't play when I'm this pissed off. Can you folks steer me in
    the right direction? I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can't seem to
    figger it out. /shrug

    --

    > Shirley Kincaid wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks Oalan and baegucb, you two rock.
    >>
    > Oalan is rebel scum ;)
    > oh wait, I switched sides :)
    > Up the revolution!
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Ignore my last post, jsut needed to blow off steam.

    --
    "Shirley Kincaid" <tinyperson@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, I got a walkthrough and I am having nothing but issues. It is very
    > frustrating. I deactivated the damned turret in the warren but I can't use
    > the master elevator, I cannot find this "room with 4 rooms coming off it"
    > and the other elevator tells me I am on the highest or lowest floor
    > regardless of what I do. I decided to log out as I am really flustered and
    > it's best I don't play when I'm this pissed off. Can you folks steer me in
    > the right direction? I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can't seem
    > to figger it out. /shrug
    >
    > --
    > Obitrotzu Ossko
    > Wayfarer / Creature Tamer
    > Warrant Officer I - Rebel Alliance
    > Corbantis Server
    > http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/userinfo.html?char_id=43046
    >
    > "baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
    >> Shirley Kincaid wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thanks Oalan and baegucb, you two rock.
    >>>
    >> Oalan is rebel scum ;)
    >> oh wait, I switched sides :)
    >> Up the revolution!

  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    > Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night
    (yay
    > me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone has
    > posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either
    shoot a
    > link so I can research it or let me know what it is?

    The Warren is on Dantooine, in the central southern area. I believe it
    is a POI on your datapad. To get in, you need to speak to a person who
    is standing near a tree that you need to speak to. They will give you a
    keycard to get into the Warren.

    That is all I remember, besides that was the first place I died with my
    cowardly gurreck in tow :P

    I think doing a search on Warren in the Game Guide section of the main
    forums will pop up a couple walk-thru's. At least that is where I had
    to look up information when I got stuck. I haven't been there in ages,
    so I assume it got a lot easier with the armor and buffs that are now
    available. It use to be seriously mean...

    - Oalan
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    > Oh, one more question, sorry. If I am a covert Rebel, will I be able to do
    > this one?

    Yup can get both badges.
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Shirley Kincaid wrote:

    > Ok, I got a walkthrough and I am having nothing but issues. It is very
    > frustrating. I deactivated the damned turret in the warren but I can't use
    > the master elevator, I cannot find this "room with 4 rooms coming off it"
    > and the other elevator tells me I am on the highest or lowest floor
    > regardless of what I do. I decided to log out as I am really flustered and
    > it's best I don't play when I'm this pissed off. Can you folks steer me in
    > the right direction? I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can't seem to
    > figger it out. /shrug

    heh. I stumbled around for an hour or two even using a webpage to cheat.
    And always expecting red dots to suddenly reappear (but only had to
    fight a few). I have no idea how I did it, but I did. Trial and error.
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I don't know if this is the walkthru you're using or not, but it does a
    decent job [though not perfect] of isolating the individual levels with the
    maps they provide...

    http://www.nofuture.org.uk/swg/the_warren.shtml

    It's what I used to go through the Warren & I'll us it again to get my new
    Alt through shortly. I got confused in a few spots but was able to get
    through without too much trouble. There may be people there that actively
    help individuals or groups through...there was when I was going through last
    time...so you may want to ask around.

    Thanks

    The Bar-erras Clan
    Lowca Galaxy

    "Shirley Kincaid" <tinyperson@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, I got a walkthrough and I am having nothing but issues. It is very
    > frustrating. I deactivated the damned turret in the warren but I can't use
    > the master elevator, I cannot find this "room with 4 rooms coming off it"
    > and the other elevator tells me I am on the highest or lowest floor
    > regardless of what I do. I decided to log out as I am really flustered and
    > it's best I don't play when I'm this pissed off. Can you folks steer me in
    > the right direction? I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can't seem
    > to figger it out. /shrug
    >
    > --

  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
    > Shirley Kincaid wrote:
    >
    > > Thanks Oalan and baegucb, you two rock.
    > >
    > Oalan is rebel scum ;)
    > oh wait, I switched sides :)
    > Up the revolution!

    Hahahah =)

    Oalan is retired right now, but since I have around 60k FP, I might
    activate once every six months to see if they fixed some of my bigger
    issues with the game :P

    Gikoa is neutral, but at one time he did go Imp just long enough to get
    the painting. Its a great painting ;)

    - Oalan

Games Video Games