force sensitive?

I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
become force sensitive?

thanks,
Dan

"Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
>I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
> become force sensitive?
>
> thanks,
> Dan

The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to determine
your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity which
will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity are

You feel no connection with the force.

You barely notice something different about yourself.

You feel a faint sense of the force.

You feel the Force surge within you.

You have a strong sense of the Force within you.

You feel an inner glow. The Force is with you

Here is the confirmed method for getting glowy.

Note: There may be alternate forms of "credit" for Content badges. See the
undetermined section.

Note: Any /check status other than Glowing may be unreliable. If you are
reporting a lower status than you should be(faint, strong, etc), do not be
concerned, you will still glow once you finish up everything.

Note: Once you are glowing you will be visited eventually by the old man.
The devs are trickling out old man visits to avoid crashing Dathomir. If
you are glowing and not yet visited, you are not bugged. You will be
visited. You may have to wait a few days.

Required Badges

1 Profession badge

5 Content badges

3 Jedi POIs ***
5 Easy POIs ***
2 Difficult POIs ***

*** POI requirements may instead be:

10 POI badges that include:
1 difficult POI
1 to 3 Jedi POIs

Content Badge Options:
Jabba's Themepark
Nym's Themepark
Rebel Themepark
Imperial Themepark
2 Warren Badges(Compassion, imperial hero)
9 Corvette Badges(Rebel, Neutral, Imperial missions. 3 for each faction)

Jedi POI Badges:
Ben's hutt - Tatooine
Jedi Temple - Dantooine
Exar Kun's Temple - Yavin

Difficult POI Badges:
Krayt Skeleton - Tatooine
Salacc - Tatooine
Tusken Pool - Tatooine
Krayt Graveyard - Tatooine
Lesser Sarlacc - Dathomir

All other POI explore badges are "easy"

Example of a garanteed route:

1 profession badge

Jabba's Themepark - Content
Nym's Themepark - Content
Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
2 Warren Badges - Content

3 Jedi POIs
Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
Escape Pod POI
Lars Homestead POI
Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
Vreni Island Theater POI
Rouge Corsec Base POI

Undetermined Content Badge alternates:

These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.

- Large numbers of profession badges
- Holo professions
- Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

Thank you.

David Cherry wrote:
> [...]
>
> All other POI explore badges are "easy"
>
> Example of a garanteed route:
>
> 1 profession badge
>
> Jabba's Themepark - Content
> Nym's Themepark - Content
> Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
> 2 Warren Badges - Content
>
> 3 Jedi POIs
> Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
> Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
> Escape Pod POI
> Lars Homestead POI
> Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
> Vreni Island Theater POI
> Rouge Corsec Base POI
>
> Undetermined Content Badge alternates:
>
> These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
> There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.
>
> - Large numbers of profession badges
> - Holo professions
> - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

I have one question.

I have all of the things listed below except the content badges.

I currently have:
Jabba
2 Warren
Nym

If I do the corvette and get 1 badge would that work for my requirements. I
am going to try to do that tonight.

David Cherry wrote:
> "Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
>
>>I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
>>become force sensitive?
>>
>>thanks,
>>Dan
>

> The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to determine
> your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity which
> will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity are
>
> You feel no connection with the force.
>
> You barely notice something different about yourself.
>
> You feel a faint sense of the force.
>
> You feel the Force surge within you.
>
> You have a strong sense of the Force within you.
>
> You feel an inner glow. The Force is with you
>
> Here is the confirmed method for getting glowy.
>
> Note: There may be alternate forms of "credit" for Content badges. See the
> undetermined section.
>
> Note: Any /check status other than Glowing may be unreliable. If you are
> reporting a lower status than you should be(faint, strong, etc), do not be
> concerned, you will still glow once you finish up everything.
Finish up what? 25 professions?

> Note: Once you are glowing you will be visited eventually by the old man.
> The devs are trickling out old man visits to avoid crashing Dathomir. If
> you are glowing and not yet visited, you are not bugged. You will be
> visited. You may have to wait a few days.
>
> Required Badges
>
> 1 Profession badge
Commando and Ranger

> 5 Content badges
>
> 3 Jedi POIs ***
> 5 Easy POIs ***
> 2 Difficult POIs ***
All known ones except Fort Tusken (couldn't find the spot)

> *** POI requirements may instead be:
>
> 10 POI badges that include:
> 1 difficult POI
> 1 to 3 Jedi POIs

> Content Badge Options:
> Jabba's Themepark
done
> Nym's Themepark
done
> Rebel Themepark
done
> Imperial Themepark
done
> 2 Warren Badges(Compassion, imperial hero)
> 9 Corvette Badges(Rebel, Neutral, Imperial missions. 3 for each faction)
didn't do since I've done the game solo

> Jedi POI Badges:
> Ben's hutt - Tatooine
done
> Jedi Temple - Dantooine
done
> Exar Kun's Temple - Yavin
done

> Difficult POI Badges:
> Krayt Skeleton - Tatooine
done
> Salacc - Tatooine
done
> Tusken Pool - Tatooine
not done
> Krayt Graveyard - Tatooine
done
> Lesser Sarlacc - Dathomir
done

> All other POI explore badges are "easy"
>
> Example of a garanteed route:
>
> 1 profession badge
done

> Jabba's Themepark - Content
done
> Nym's Themepark - Content
done
> Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
both done
> 2 Warren Badges - Content
not done

> 3 Jedi POIs
> Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
> Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
> Escape Pod POI
> Lars Homestead POI
> Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
> Vreni Island Theater POI
> Rouge Corsec Base POI
all done

> Undetermined Content Badge alternates:
>
> These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
> There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.
>
> - Large numbers of profession badges
> - Holo professions
> - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

well, this is correct, and yet not. I did not hologrind. Only elite
professions I've mastered are Ranger and Commando. When I do a /check, I
get the response of the Force surging. And yet I've got virtually all
POIs since many months ago. Even got the daily record for a race. Based
on what I've read there is a slim possibility of my getting a visit from
the old man, in the final group, those with least amount of whatever is
needed to get force sensitive. Those who hologrinded, rather than
playing the game, are being rewarded. For their macro scripts. From my
personal point of view, I'm being forced to go jedi to compete with
other people, when I think jedis should be rare. Or at least, turn the
BHs loose on all the newbie jedi. That'll thin the herd.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:42:31 -0400, "Superman" <:30@ptd.net> wrote:
Superman,
If for content you have 2 warren, Jabba and Nym, try doing either the
rebel or imp themeparks. If you've got everything else on the list
that SHOULD unlock you. Since you have the 2 warren already the corvet
badge may not help you any. Good luck.

Jerry
>I have one question.
>
>I have all of the things listed below except the content badges.
>
>I currently have:
>Jabba
>2 Warren
>Nym
>
>If I do the corvette and get 1 badge would that work for my requirements. I
>am going to try to do that tonight.
>
>"Dan Pelton" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message news:413C5A3A.6030204@ams.org...
>> Thank you.
>>
>> David Cherry wrote:
>>> "Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message

>>> The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to
>>> determine your progress. It indicates your current level of Force
>>> Sensitivity which will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of
>>> force sensitivity are
>>>
>>> You feel no connection with the force.
>>>
>>> You barely notice something different about yourself.
>>>
>>> You feel a faint sense of the force.
>>>
>>> You feel the Force surge within you.
>>>
>>> You have a strong sense of the Force within you.
>>>
>>> You feel an inner glow. The Force is with you
>>>
>>> Here is the confirmed method for getting glowy.
>>>
>>> Note: There may be alternate forms of "credit" for Content badges. See
>>> the undetermined section.
>>>
>>> Note: Any /check status other than Glowing may be unreliable. If you are
>>> reporting a lower status than you should be(faint, strong, etc), do not
>>> be concerned, you will still glow once you finish up everything.
>>>
>>> Note: Once you are glowing you will be visited eventually by the old man.
>>> The devs are trickling out old man visits to avoid crashing Dathomir. If
>>> you are glowing and not yet visited, you are not bugged. You will be
>>> visited. You may have to wait a few days.
>>>
>>> Required Badges
>>>
>>> 1 Profession badge
>>>
>>> 5 Content badges
>>>
>>> 3 Jedi POIs ***
>>> 5 Easy POIs ***
>>> 2 Difficult POIs ***

>>> *** POI requirements may instead be:
>>>
>>> 10 POI badges that include:
>>> 1 difficult POI
>>> 1 to 3 Jedi POIs

>>> Content Badge Options:
>>> Jabba's Themepark
>>> Nym's Themepark
>>> Rebel Themepark
>>> Imperial Themepark
>>> 2 Warren Badges(Compassion, imperial hero)
>>> 9 Corvette Badges(Rebel, Neutral, Imperial missions. 3 for each faction)
>>>
>>> Jedi POI Badges:
>>> Ben's hutt - Tatooine
>>> Jedi Temple - Dantooine
>>> Exar Kun's Temple - Yavin
>>>
>>> Difficult POI Badges:
>>> Krayt Skeleton - Tatooine
>>> Salacc - Tatooine
>>> Tusken Pool - Tatooine
>>> Krayt Graveyard - Tatooine
>>> Lesser Sarlacc - Dathomir
>>>
>>> All other POI explore badges are "easy"
>>>
>>> Example of a garanteed route:
>>>
>>> 1 profession badge
>>>
>>> Jabba's Themepark - Content
>>> Nym's Themepark - Content
>>> Rebel(or Imperial) Themepark - Content
>>> 2 Warren Badges - Content
>>>
>>> 3 Jedi POIs
>>> Krayt Skeleton POI - dangerous
>>> Sarlacc Pit POI - dangerous
>>> Escape Pod POI
>>> Lars Homestead POI
>>> Bottom of the Theed Falls POI
>>> Vreni Island Theater POI
>>> Rouge Corsec Base POI
>>>
>>> Undetermined Content Badge alternates:
>>>
>>> These are potential alternates for Content Badges.
>>> There is not yet enough information to garantee any of these.
>>>
>>> - Large numbers of profession badges
>>> - Holo professions
>>> - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)

OK, I am going to try the corvette tonight and if that does not work I will
do the second half of the reb theme park.

The guide does not state anywhere that REB and IMP theme parks are required,
they are just options at this point for the content and I have not see
anyone that has tried it the way I am going to do it. I will post tonight
if I get this to work.

"baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
> [...]
>>
>> - Large numbers of profession badges
>> - Holo professions
>> - Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)
>>

> well, this is correct, and yet not. I did not hologrind. Only elite
> professions I've mastered are Ranger and Commando. When I do a /check, I
> get the response of the Force surging. And yet I've got virtually all POIs
> since many months ago. Even got the daily record for a race. Based on what
> I've read there is a slim possibility of my getting a visit from the old
> man, in the final group, those with least amount of whatever is needed to
> get force sensitive. Those who hologrinded, rather than playing the game,
> are being rewarded. For their macro scripts. From my personal point of
> view, I'm being forced to go jedi to compete with other people, when I
> think jedis should be rare. Or at least, turn the BHs loose on all the

Have you got any content badges?

David Cherry wrote:

> [...]
>>>- Badgeless Themeparks giving content credit(Valarian, Nightsister, etc)
>>>-----------------------------------------------------
>>>

>>well, this is correct, and yet not. I did not hologrind. Only elite
>>professions I've mastered are Ranger and Commando. When I do a /check, I
>>get the response of the Force surging. And yet I've got virtually all POIs
>>since many months ago. Even got the daily record for a race. Based on what
>>I've read there is a slim possibility of my getting a visit from the old
>>man, in the final group, those with least amount of whatever is needed to
>>get force sensitive. Those who hologrinded, rather than playing the game,
>>are being rewarded. For their macro scripts. From my personal point of
>>view, I'm being forced to go jedi to compete with other people, when I
>>think jedis should be rare. Or at least, turn the BHs loose on all the

If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.

<snip<

>> Have you got any content badges?
> If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
> well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.

Ok, on the day of pub 10 i was sencing the force, did the warren and glowed.
However I did do 2 holos ( CH and carbineer) and was given 2 unlocks, so
maybe they are gating the village by use of the force status

"Winston Wolf" <winstonwolf@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message
> Where is the Nym ThemePark???? thx
>
> Behodwo

Go to Lok and speak to Nym in his stronghold

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<413c93e9$0$80590$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>...
> <snip<
>
> >> Have you got any content badges?
> > If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
> > well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
>
> Ok, on the day of pub 10 i was sencing the force, did the warren and glowed.
> However I did do 2 holos ( CH and carbineer) and was given 2 unlocks, so
> maybe they are gating the village by use of the force status

Do another content badge and you should become glowy. 5 Content
badges seem to be required. Valarian doesn't couunt.

You need 5 out of the following :-

Reb Park, Imp Park, Jabba's, Nyms, Warren x2, Corvette x9

If you have 5 of those a profession and most of the POI's you should
be glowy.

Badges that don't seem to make any difference :- Story Arc, Racing,
Hero of Tatooine.

I did it, I have the glow.

Content

Jabba
2 Warren
Nym
1 corvette

I mastered only the Marksman prof and I do have alot of POIs

Chris Pollard wrote:

> "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:<413c93e9$0$80590$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>...
>
>><snip<

>>>If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
>>>well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
>>
>>Ok, on the day of pub 10 i was sencing the force, did the warren and glowed.
>>However I did do 2 holos ( CH and carbineer) and was given 2 unlocks, so
>>maybe they are gating the village by use of the force status
>

> Do another content badge and you should become glowy. 5 Content
> badges seem to be required. Valarian doesn't couunt.
>
> You need 5 out of the following :-
>
> Reb Park, Imp Park, Jabba's, Nyms, Warren x2, Corvette x9
>
> If you have 5 of those a profession and most of the POI's you should
> be glowy.
>
> Badges that don't seem to make any difference :- Story Arc, Racing,
> Hero of Tatooine.
Thank you. I got 1 badge from the Warren, and that did it.
Rebel Park, Imp park, Jabba, Nym, and 1 from the Warren. I did get the
third of the racing badges (although there are 3 new ones about to begin
from what I can tell).

Ty

baegucb wrote:

>> Have you got any content badges?
>>
> If you mean the themeparks, yes. Valarian quests twice. Some others as
> well. So the guidlines published I doubt are accurate.
You know it is not forbidded to snip.

"baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
> David Cherry wrote:
> > "Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
> >
> >>I have been playing for a while now. Can someone tell me how you can
> >>become force sensitive?
> >>
> >>thanks,
> >>Dan
> >

> > The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to
determine
> > your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity
which
> > will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity
are
> > 5 Content badges
> >
> > 3 Jedi POIs ***
> > 5 Easy POIs ***
> > 2 Difficult POIs ***
> All known ones except Fort Tusken (couldn't find the spot)

http://swg.warcry.com/scripts/images/view_image.phtml?id=8520&site=13

This site's pretty good for finding places.

Xizor

Xizor wrote:
> "baegucb" <user@example.net> wrote in message
>
>>David Cherry wrote:
>>
>>>"Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message

>>>The command /checkforcestatus (/che for short) will allow you to
>
> determine
>
>>>your progress. It indicates your current level of Force Sensitivity
>
> which
>
>>>will increase as you obtain new badges. The levels of force sensitivity
>
> are
>
>>>5 Content badges
>>>
>>>3 Jedi POIs ***
>>>5 Easy POIs ***
>>>2 Difficult POIs ***
>>
>>All known ones except Fort Tusken (couldn't find the spot)
>

> http://swg.warcry.com/scripts/images/view_image.phtml?id=8520&site=13
>
> This site's pretty good for finding places.
>
> Xizor

the spot inside the Fort. Too many people running around at the time
(6-8 months ago) and too many Tuskens to fight off heh.

Odd, I've done 4 professions a bazillion POIs and themeparks and received no
unlocks and still show barely sensing something different. Bah :)

--
Obitrotzu Ossko
Wayfarer / Creature Tamer

Shirley Kincaid wrote:
> Odd, I've done 4 professions a bazillion POIs and themeparks and received no
> unlocks and still show barely sensing something different. Bah :)

do the Warren as well. 2 badges are attainable there. And for some
reason, at least on my server, these type of POIs only spawn NPCs
immediately after server reset. So if you don't want to fight your way
in, wait until later in the day.

Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night (yay
me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone has
posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either shoot a
link so I can research it or let me know what it is?

Thanks for the help so far all, it's appreciated.

--

Shirley Kincaid wrote:

> Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night (yay
> me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone has
> posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either shoot a
> link so I can research it or let me know what it is?
>
> Thanks for the help so far all, it's appreciated.

http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/cities.html?swgcity=109

Thanks Oalan and baegucb, you two rock.

--

> Shirley Kincaid wrote:
>
>> Ok, stupid question here. I just finished the Nym themepark last night
>> (yay me) but I am unclear as to what the warrens are. I am sure someone
>> has posted about it but would one of you folks be kind enough to either
>> shoot a link so I can research it or let me know what it is?
>>
>> Thanks for the help so far all, it's appreciated.
>>
> http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/cities.html?swgcity=109

Oh, one more question, sorry. If I am a covert Rebel, will I be able to do
this one?