IE6 Can't View Source

On my Microsoft IE I use to be able to press VIEW at the top, scroll down to
SOURCE and a window would pop up to show me the html of the website and the
meta tags.
This has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea what I have changed lately.
I have unblocked ALL my pop-up blockers.
Also: InternetOption...Programs....my HTML.editor is Notepad.... didn't help
Thanks for your help.
--
Heidi

Wouldn''t you like to have equity in your home business?
http://www.PlettIHBVentures.biz
Like to travel and make money?
www.CashWithCoastal.com
3 answers Last reply
More about view source

    Hi,
    First, clear the IE cache. IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete
    files (and delete offline content when that dialog pops up) It's often
    recommended that the TIF folder be kept at about 50 MB (Settings.)

    If you have a shortcut to Notepad.exe on the desktop, rename it.

    Additional information at
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/20.html
    and
    http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/iescrcod.htm

    Don
    [MS MVP- IE/OE]

    "Hideeho" <hpmarketing[at]gawab.com> wrote in message
    > On my Microsoft IE I use to be able to press VIEW at the top, scroll down
    > SOURCE and a window would pop up to show me the html of the website and
    the
    > meta tags.
    > This has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea what I have changed
    lately.
    > I have unblocked ALL my pop-up blockers.
    > Also: InternetOption...Programs....my HTML.editor is Notepad.... didn't
    help
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Heidi

    i have my tif set to 1mb,
    --
    xp-pro,sp2,ff1.0.6,40gb,380mb
    vig mobo,900gz,

    "Don Varnau" wrote:

    > Hi,
    > First, clear the IE cache. IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete
    > files (and delete offline content when that dialog pops up) It's often
    > recommended that the TIF folder be kept at about 50 MB (Settings.)
    >
    > If you have a shortcut to Notepad.exe on the desktop, rename it.
    >
    > Additional information at
    > http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/20.html
    > and
    > http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/iescrcod.htm
    >
    > Don
    > [MS MVP- IE/OE]
    >
    > "Hideeho" <hpmarketing[at]gawab.com> wrote in message
    > > On my Microsoft IE I use to be able to press VIEW at the top, scroll down
    > > SOURCE and a window would pop up to show me the html of the website and
    > the
    > > meta tags.
    > > This has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea what I have changed
    > lately.
    > > I have unblocked ALL my pop-up blockers.
    > > Also: InternetOption...Programs....my HTML.editor is Notepad.... didn't
    > help
    > > Thanks for your help.
    > >
    > > Heidi

    Hi

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 183 - left hand side

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Hideeho" <hpmarketing@gawab.com> wrote in message
    > On my Microsoft IE I use to be able to press VIEW at the top, scroll down
    > SOURCE and a window would pop up to show me the html of the website and
    > the
    > meta tags.
    > This has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea what I have changed
    > lately.
    > I have unblocked ALL my pop-up blockers.
    > Also: InternetOption...Programs....my HTML.editor is Notepad.... didn't
    > help
    > Thanks for your help.
    > --
    > Heidi
    >
    > Wouldn''t you like to have equity in your home business?
    > http://www.PlettIHBVentures.biz
    > Like to travel and make money?
    > www.CashWithCoastal.com

Internet Explorer HTML Microsoft Windows XP