Aurillia questions

I assume that I need to master Combat
Prowess in order to become Jedi Initiate,
correct?

I just completed the patrol quest. I did all the
patrols (10/10) and the extra patrols (10/10) and
the Captain gave me an Aurillian Banner.
WHAT DO I DO NOW? None of the others
will give me any tasks...

Oh, and WTF are the resources (gas, energy,
ore) looted from Sith Pirates/Outlaws for?

DK

"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>I assume that I need to master Combat
> Prowess in order to become Jedi Initiate,
> correct?

Nope just any 6 lines

> I just completed the patrol quest. I did all the
> patrols (10/10) and the extra patrols (10/10) and
> the Captain gave me an Aurillian Banner.
> WHAT DO I DO NOW? None of the others
> will give me any tasks...

Only 1 quest per phase of the village, and each phase lasts 3 weeks

> Oh, and WTF are the resources (gas, energy,
> ore) looted from Sith Pirates/Outlaws for?

Noone knows

> DK

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:57:59 -0500, "Strontium" <abuse@your.isp.com>
wrote:

>-
>David Cherry stood up at show-n-tell, in
>413ea2c8$0$15496$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net, and said:
>
>> "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> I assume that I need to master Combat
>>> Prowess in order to become Jedi Initiate,
>>> correct?
>>
>> Nope just any 6 lines
>
>Also, only certain lines can be trained during each phase (depending on
>which quest you do). Not sure, but I think there are two different quests
>to choose from for each phase. I won't even be training during this phase
>as I have no use for ranged accuracy or crafting mods. Keep in mind that
>even if you finish the quest and 'unlock' the line that they are allowing to
>be trained, you still have to buy the novice box for the tree that that
>branch is in...i.e. have the FS xp to train in novice. And, of course, you
>will have to earn the xp for each line you train in.
>

>>> I just completed the patrol quest. I did all the
>>> patrols (10/10) and the extra patrols (10/10) and
>>> the Captain gave me an Aurillian Banner.
>>> WHAT DO I DO NOW? None of the others
>>> will give me any tasks...
>>
>> Only 1 quest per phase of the village, and each phase lasts 3 weeks
>>
>>> Oh, and WTF are the resources (gas, energy,
>>> ore) looted from Sith Pirates/Outlaws for?
>>
>> Noone knows
>
>I've heard speculation that the new materials are for shipwrights...

Now that you mention it they do look like shipwright materials. I know
one of them for sure says it's a component for making sensors. I'll
have to check the other ones out now.

>>> DK

> Now that you mention it they do look like shipwright materials. I know
> one of them for sure says it's a component for making sensors. I'll
> have to check the other ones out now.

The other leading theory is that they're needed for the more advanced (Phase
2+) crafting quests in the Village.

Thanks

Ovos

Dave King wrote:
> I assume that I need to master Combat
> Prowess in order to become Jedi Initiate,
> correct?
>
> I just completed the patrol quest. I did all the
> patrols (10/10) and the extra patrols (10/10) and
> the Captain gave me an Aurillian Banner.
> WHAT DO I DO NOW? None of the others
> will give me any tasks...
>
> Oh, and WTF are the resources (gas, energy,
> ore) looted from Sith Pirates/Outlaws for?
>
> DK

from the forums, Test Center:
Shield Upkeep Quest Giver: Quharek (5371 -4180) ( Phase 3, Crafting quest )

Task: You are asked to give resources to a droid in the village in order
to aid the villages shield defense. Talk to the binary lifter in Aurilia
( wp will be provided ) and download 8 different schematics to your
crafting device. You have to create 20 or more of any of these items.
Talk to the binary lifter again and use the option to provide
components. You will get the resources from the Eozlin quest phase 2 and
phase 3 and from sith shadows ( loot ) in phase 3.

Schematics are :

Endrost Alloy : 8 Endrine ore,1 Ostrine ore,1 Wind crystal energy item

Shield housing : 6 Endrine ore,4 Rudic ore items

Power Supply : 2 Ostrine ore,3 Endrine ore,5 Wind crystal energy item,1
power supply ( optional )

Unit computer : 4 Rudic ore items,6 Ardanium II energy item,1 unit
computer ( optional )

Regulator : 5 Ostrine ore,4 Rudic ore,1 Regulator ( optional )

Shield Connection : 10 Ostrine ore

Primary Computer : 4 Rudic ore,3 Ardanium II energy item,3 Wind crystal
energy item,1 primary computer ( optional )

Shield : 1 Endrost alloy, 1 shield housing, 1 power supply, 1 unit
computer, 1 regulator, 1 shield connection, 1 primary computer

FS Branch Reward: Crafting Experimentation

Item Reward: ?

Still working on the quest. Every item needs 10 special resources, so I
have to get at least 200 special resources.

TRENDING THREADS