Tried numerous times to switch from Hotmail.com to Hotmail.co.uk. When it
gets to the Authentication part it will not accept my password. I know the
old password is correct but it will not accept that or a changed one for my
new address. Help please, Henry.

Hi

I had to setup a completely new account for hotmail.co.uk - have you done
that?

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User