hotmail.co.uk

Tried numerous times to switch from Hotmail.com to Hotmail.co.uk. When it
gets to the Authentication part it will not accept my password. I know the
old password is correct but it will not accept that or a changed one for my
new address. Help please, Henry.
1 answer Last reply
More about hotmail

    Hi

    I had to setup a completely new account for hotmail.co.uk - have you done
    that?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    "henry21" <henry@ennifer81.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Tried numerous times to switch from Hotmail.com to Hotmail.co.uk. When it
    > gets to the Authentication part it will not accept my password. I know
    > the old password is correct but it will not accept that or a changed one
    > for my new address. Help please, Henry.

Authentication Hotmail Microsoft Windows XP