Does anyone know were I can preorder this expansion and get it shiped to the
UK

Thanks

"mo" <mo@nomail.com> wrote in message news:ci284i$dmh$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
>> Does anyone know were I can preorder this expansion and get it shiped to
>> the UK
>
> Try at http://www.interactcd.com
>
> Got my SWG from there.

However I would like the bonus speeder that ebgames is shipping (howerver
they don't ship to the uk)

I preordered it from Amazon.co.uk, i don't know if it's the cheapest but
since i need it shiped in Italy i have chosen the one that should be the
more reliable.
Price is £27,56 and i guess delivery costs should not be really high.

Behodwo Erbopled
Master Bounty Hunter
Flurry

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Does anyone know were I can preorder this expansion and get it shiped to
the
> UK
>
> Thanks

> Does anyone know were I can preorder this expansion and get it shiped to
> the
> UK
>
> Thanks

Try www.play.com

hannibal

Amazon is also allowing preorders.

--
Hannibal

Born 5 June 1973 in Clinton Indiana. Graduated HS in Bloomington IL in
1991 and Joined the Army. Finished my B.S. in IT in 2003 and currently
working on my M.S. in IT. Married with 3 Children to the former Gloria
Hernandez of Del Rio TX.
Hannibal's Profile: http://www.trackpads.com/forum/member.php?userid=3
View this thread: http://www.trackpads.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145871
Trackpads.com! Community Forums, Gallery, more! 112,000 Photos, 3,000 Videos and growing! http://www.trackpads.com

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> "mo" <mo@nomail.com> wrote in message news:ci284i$dmh$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
>>> Does anyone know were I can preorder this expansion and get it shiped to
>>> the UK
>>
>> Try at http://www.interactcd.com
>>
>> Got my SWG from there.
>
> However I would like the bonus speeder that ebgames is shipping (howerver
> they don't ship to the uk)

Just orded from gamestop.com