FREERAVEN

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
Ok I CANT FIND THE CLOCK ! i have torn apart the video card and its not in there. i cracked the chip open and not in there, I am really upset i want to make my pc faster but this clock is hidden so well . ANd whats a mobo can you please speak english my cpu multiplier is only set to 10 and my bclk at a measly 100 . Thanks And hurry up already how do i overclock my stuff. :bounce:

Solution
Seeing as you don't know WTF your talking about, I suggest you STUDY before you attempt to do anything. You can't just change the "clock", you have to understand things like voltage, heat, etc. Read more, then come back when you understand.

4745454b

Titan
Seeing as you don't know WTF your talking about, I suggest you STUDY before you attempt to do anything. You can't just change the "clock", you have to understand things like voltage, heat, etc. Read more, then come back when you understand.

Solution

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2008
how could you no find the clock after all that effort, are you trying to tell me you still haven't checked the nightstand by your bed

its that little black box with the glowing red numbers, makes a bunch of noise in the morning, don't forget to volt mod the clock to cause then it will play music

FREERAVEN

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009

WOW thanks! your a real help. R u that sad and lonely that you were soooo excited to tell someone that they are stupid you neglected to see the sarcastic satire that i laid down for you? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ATTITUDE. I hope new people coming in and asking question have no self respect, and are seeking a lonely tubby with a keyboard to tell them how stupid they are. Because that would be right up your ally! Oh and Seeing as you dont know "WTF" YOU are talking about maybe you should go talk to some humans and study the behaviour called manners and humble mutual respect perhaps in your next life you wont be such a doosh. Thanks for the reply and ya i think i will give that one best answer as it gave me some level of appreciation for people who are here to help and not just call people stupid without really reading the words. IT WAS A JOKE! I WAS TROLLING as my freind up there noted. I hope your happy! your not getting into heaven now ........ HA kiss kiss !

4745454b

Titan
In which case you should have given him best answer. I didn't see the other thread, only this one. And studying more is my standard answer to people who come in here asking how to do something involving overclocking but are asking something very basic. Your the one name calling, so I hope you get help for that self respect issue you were talking about. [/feed]