Yet another FS question...

Is it possible for a character to simply have zero connection with the force
regardless of what you do? My pistoleer on Tempest has seen a few POI's,
has Medic as a profession, and just completed Jabba's Theme Park and a
/check returns that I feel no connection. I know I haven't accomplished
much on the way to glowy (by far NOT a power gamer) but just wanted to make
sure I'm not going through all the work for nothing.

"John Strong" <angrycornflake@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message news:<7cWdnYKgJabFE9jcRVn-jw@comcast.com>...
> Is it possible for a character to simply have zero connection with the force
> regardless of what you do? My pistoleer on Tempest has seen a few POI's,
> has Medic as a profession, and just completed Jabba's Theme Park and a
> /check returns that I feel no connection. I know I haven't accomplished
> much on the way to glowy (by far NOT a power gamer) but just wanted to make
> sure I'm not going through all the work for nothing.

Well, I would think you would have at least a faint sense of the
force. What POI's did you see?

Girga Davom
Master Smuggler/Master Pistoleer/Force Sensitive
Flurry Server

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"John Strong" <angrycornflake@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is it possible for a character to simply have zero connection with the
force
> regardless of what you do? My pistoleer on Tempest has seen a few POI's,
> has Medic as a profession, and just completed Jabba's Theme Park and a
> /check returns that I feel no connection. I know I haven't accomplished
> much on the way to glowy (by far NOT a power gamer) but just wanted to
make
> sure I'm not going through all the work for nothing.

No, getting more badges will eventually start to increase your connection to
the Force.

"Psyberowl" <owl@dmv.com> wrote in message
> Nym's Themepark and the Warren may do it... If they don't...then you may
> want to see if you can find a group to go on the Corvette with to get a
> Corvette badge. Other than that, it looks like you should have most of
> the requirements...though you should be farther along than a 'faint
> difference'.
>
> Thanks
Ignore the force status until you get glowing cos it it well bugged