Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Resolution problem on Samsung T220

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 15, 2008 10:22:02 PM

I cannot set my Samsung T220 (22") LCD monitor to 1680x1050. It only goes to 1440x900. I have the latest drivers for everything on my computer. Ive checked with driver agent, by going to manufacturer websites, and my using windows. The monitor does have a native of 1680x1050. My computer is pretty high end, here is what I have:

intel core 2 duo E8400 3.0 Ghz
EVGA 8800 GT 512 MB
4 GB RAM
Asus P5n-d motherboard
T220 Samsung LCD display
Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit

btw my graphics card can go way higher than this.
a b U Graphics card
September 16, 2008 4:30:45 AM

Sounds like user error. Try and reinstall the proper driver then set the resolution by using the Display Settings, not the driver software control panel.
Related resources
September 16, 2008 3:52:05 PM

Tried this and downloaded correct driver from Samsung. Im pretty good with computers and this is just the weirdest thing I have ever seen.
September 16, 2008 3:58:20 PM

I own a Samsung 225BW, and I have never had any problem like that. Are you using Analog or Digital?
September 16, 2008 10:35:40 PM

Digital. Downloaded the digital drivers and only goes up to 1440x900. This is ridiculous and no one knows. Nothing on internet about this. Must be a compatibility issue with my computer.....
October 1, 2008 4:41:57 AM

I am having the same problem! I even tried to customly change the default resolution settings. This is really pissing me off....
October 1, 2008 6:08:25 AM

You need the latest drivers from nvidia not from samsung. he resolution is set in the operating system. Use the display settings or the nvidia panel.
October 4, 2008 4:51:12 PM

I do have the latest video card drivers and it still does not work.
a b U Graphics card
October 4, 2008 5:19:50 PM

Try reinstalling the Nvidia driver. There is a new version released about a week ago at Nvidia.com, version 178. I believe, try that latest driver. There is a known problem with the 8800 Nvida series and 'overscan', but I'm not sure how it applies to your setup or situation. I had the same problem with my 8800GTS and a 40" Samsung 1080i using an HDMI cable. I had to install a 9600GT. The overscan problem was resolved with the 9XXX Nvida series.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=90768

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=58483&st=0...
a b U Graphics card
October 4, 2008 5:22:56 PM

This is the latest Nvidia driver for the 8800 series using Vista 64. I would try downloading and installing this driver. Once the driver is installed, open the Nvidia control panel and go through the menus and try to adjust the destop resoltion specifically from the panel if need be.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_178.13_whql.h...
October 4, 2008 5:42:48 PM

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled them countless times.
a b U Graphics card
October 4, 2008 5:51:22 PM

If you have a different video card besides the 8800GT, install it and see if the problem is there.
October 18, 2008 2:28:05 AM

I just bought a T220 myself and i'm running into the same problem :/  The computer thinks it's native resolution is 1440x960. I've installed the latests NVIDIA drivers as well as the T220 digital drivers off samsung's website.

I'm running Vista Ult x64, geforce 8800gt.
October 18, 2008 3:56:04 AM

Hmm, i think the problem is that vista x64 thinks the monitor is a Samsung t190 which has a native resolution of 1440x960. Samsung needs to release vista x64 drivers. Even when i install the ones off their site it will show up, but if i let windows update the drivers it puts it back to the t190.

This sucks, i like the monitor but i'm going to end up returning it if i cant get it working properly.
October 28, 2008 5:12:43 PM

I think this has nothing to do with Vista drivers. The problem seems to be that the proper resolution (1680x1050) must be set before the monitor stops displaying the initial "The optimal resolution for this monitor is 1680x1050 60Hz" message.

I am running into the same problem because I connected my T220 with the DVI cable and couldn't set Windows resolution before the initial message dissapears forever.

Afterwards, I connected the same video card but using the VGA cable and an adaptor to the analog input. This time the message reappears so I switched off my monitor while system boots to give me time, then I switched it on again when Windows completed the booting process and changed the resolution to 1680x1050. This time the monitor locked in the proper native resolution.

The bad news are things remain the same in DVI. Now I have a 1680x1050 analog monitor or a 1440x900 digital one.

I have a XFX 7600GT and I'm using Windows XP SP3 with the latest nVidia and Samsung drivers.

We need to somehow reset the T220 to force it to forget the 1440x900 resolution.

Help please !!!
November 17, 2008 6:03:42 AM

I also have problems with the T220 resolution.
It's going far more strange than you guys.

I have 2 T220 monitors.
One with a ATI 4670 on windows XP and
one with a ATI 4870 on windows vista 64-bit.

The highest resolution I can set is 1920x1200 on both pc's.

I simply can set the resolution on 1680x1050 but the image is far about SHARP. :o 
On both pc's the same.
It looks like an 1280X1024 on 1024X768 or something.
Terrible.

This is the strangest problem I ever had.

Reinstalled Vista 64-bit, and installed the latest driver before intalling anything else, but exactly the same.

Don't know what to do about this.

It seems there is an compatibility problem with this screen.

However on my own pc, with a 2400XT it's normal.
Very, very strange.

Hope someone does have a golden tip..... :??: 
November 17, 2008 12:14:21 PM

gonzo, do you use VGA or DVI input? My problem is with DVI only, if I set the graphics card to 1680x1050 the monitor can't handle that, and Windows Desktop extends beyond monitor edges. 1440x900 is the best resolution mode I can get with DVI.

It seems there is a bug or something in the monitor firmware, but I don't know how to upgrade it or even if this is possible... and Samsung do not recognize the problem !!!
November 18, 2008 10:43:39 AM

With dvi and vga the same problem.
My 2 screens are going back to Samsung for "repair".
Hope they will update the firmware or do something about the monitor's EDID.
November 18, 2008 12:26:06 PM

gonzo, afterwards, I would appreciate your comment about the Samsung "repair" experience.
November 22, 2008 3:21:46 AM

Shame on you Samsung!!! I purchased a 2243BW last week to use as a second display next to a Benq T2200HD. Couldn't display more that 1024x1280 on DVI or VGA. I have been in IT for nearly 20 years and have never had such a poor experience with product support before.

Samsung Support in Australia refused to accept it was an isue with the monitor, the EDID or their driver. They blamed the Nvidia card which works fine on the Benq.

Luckily I purchased from Dick Smith Electronics who have a 7 day refund policy. I now have 2 x Benq T2200HD 21.5" HD monitors running from my Nvidia card at 1920x1080. Cheaper ($235 AUD) and much better quality and no Backlight bleed like on the Samsung.

Vote with your money and buy something else!!
December 17, 2008 4:47:04 PM

This is pathetic. I have no idea what I can do to get my monitor to display the right resolution. No one has any ideas?
December 26, 2008 8:20:07 PM

@ hurricaneice

the problem is your video card, i have the same video card as yours, nvidia 8800GT 512mb... 8800gt maximum supported resolution is 1440x900, that's the reason why i didn't get the t220, I bought the t190 instead, which has a native resolution of 1440x900...

my t190 have some backlight bleeding problem though, i don't know what to do, can somebody please advise?
i'm planning to give this back to the vendor and ask for replacement.
December 26, 2008 10:29:39 PM

WTF! my 7600GS could do 2560x1600! (just dont try to play any games on it ^.^) same as my 9600GT! sif an 8800GT couldnt do more than 1440x900...something else is wrong. drivers or windows issue
December 29, 2008 11:44:55 AM

oh really? i guess i'm lacking something then... i'm running windows XP, and i believe i have the latest drivers for my video card, i'll go check again...

thanks for the info v3nom
January 2, 2009 11:40:12 AM

Having the same resolution issues w/ no "resolution" yet.
I'm running Dell Inspiron 530 dual core w/ Windows XP Pro sp3.

When I go to the recommended resolution of 1680 x 1050, the Windows screen extends beyond the borders of the 22" monitor. Monitor display will not allow vertical/horzitontal adjustment in digital mode, so can't shrink the screen.

My nVidia GeForce 9400GT thinks my T220's native resolution is 1440 x 900. I have noticed that when I unistall the monitor driver, unplug the DVI cord from the CPU and plug it back in, the default driver that Windows installs is the T190 version 3.0.

Even weirder is when I "update" the monitor driver with the version supplied by Samsung (T220 version 1.0), through "Display" or "Device Manager", and recheck the driver properties, the description is T220 version 3.0 (remember- I downloaded the 1.0 version from Samsung).

My computer seems to think my monitor is the T190 (native resolution 1440 x 900). I was even suggested to update the BIOS. I did and it did not work. It did create another problem that now requires a new motherboard installment. DON'T UPDATE BIOS UNLESS YOU'RE AN IT GENIOUS.

I will now try the Samsung "contact us" route. I like the monitor-it would be great if the resolution issue did not exist.

Good luck ya'll.
a c 84 U Graphics card
January 2, 2009 1:25:10 PM

pointman810 said:
When I go to the recommended resolution of 1680 x 1050, the Windows screen extends beyond the borders of the 22" monitor. Monitor display will not allow vertical/horzitontal adjustment in digital mode, so can't shrink the screen.

My folks had exact same problem with a Philips 22'' and an ati card on XP sp2 32bit.
Somehow it fixed itself when I goofed around the Display Settings and CCC resolution options, plus couple of hard reboots on both the pc and the screen. Had the same newest drivers all the time and didn't reinstall. Don't know what actually fixed it, though... some combination in the settings..
January 2, 2009 2:34:32 PM

pointman810 said:
...When I go to the recommended resolution of 1680 x 1050, the Windows screen extends beyond the borders of the 22" monitor. Monitor display will not allow vertical/horzitontal adjustment in digital mode, so can't shrink the screen.

My nVidia GeForce 9400GT thinks my T220's native resolution is 1440 x 900. I have noticed that when I unistall the monitor driver, unplug the DVI cord from the CPU and plug it back in, the default driver that Windows installs is the T190 version 3.0.

Even weirder is when I "update" the monitor driver with the version supplied by Samsung (T220 version 1.0), through "Display" or "Device Manager", and recheck the driver properties, the description is T220 version 3.0 (remember- I downloaded the 1.0 version from Samsung)...

This is exactly the problem I described. I tried my 7600GT and a couple of newer cards with identical results. :fou: 

I own my T220 since October and I can't find a solution yet. It's disappointing... I think my next LCD will be a ViewSonic. :( 

pointman810 said:
...My computer seems to think my monitor is the T190 (native resolution 1440 x 900). I was even suggested to update the BIOS. I did and it did not work. It did create another problem that now requires a new motherboard installment...

Where can I get the info to do that? Thanks in advance. :) 
January 3, 2009 1:40:59 PM

My Dell is new and still under warranty. I contacted Dell IT support and went through all of the BIOS issues with them. Since no resolution to my BIOS problem, Dell is sending a tech out to my place to install the new mother board. (BIOS problem is minor-upon restart/boot screen gets stuck on DELL screen for inordinately long time before moving to Window boot screen-not a fatal problem but quite annoying).

Regarding monitor, went through issue with a Samsung IT tech w/ no resolution so am sending monitor back for "exchange/repair". I sure hope they don't send me a T220 w/ back light bleeding. I'm not in a financial position to get a different LCD just yet. So dissapointed. I am new to all this PC stuff.
January 4, 2009 10:27:58 AM

I have had the same problem, well i think. I could set my resolution higher, but it would just go black with "no signal" untill it resetted back to the old resolution.
I tried to look for many solutions, and mailed to different services, but no response yet.

Now when i switched the DVI cable of my monitor into the other DVI slot of my videocard it worked again... Seems like i had a corrupted slot or something. I have no idea.
Try this, maybe it works for you too.
January 4, 2009 2:13:14 PM

Jeltz, I tried using the other DVI connector, tried another cable, other Graphics Cards and another PC. I tried everything. Thanks anyway.
January 5, 2009 8:48:33 PM

Guys,

I had the same problem, I am running it off at 17'' toshiba satellite laptop. I had to set it as external monitor only (disable the laptop screen, not dual or extented) in the video card settings. When I did this I was able to set the resolution to the native 1680x1050. However i still have dancing pixels that make the display fuzzy. I have tried everything as its pretty much the most annoying thing in the world after buying a nice monitor. Anyways, it worked fine with my friends new Acer laptop, he has a better video card. I have tried everything, and nothing seems to work. I think we are all just victim of **** video cards.

Has anyone proved iron clad that the video card is _not_ the problem?

Thanks,
MIke
January 15, 2009 9:16:24 PM

I actually had the same problem. My original T220 died and they sent me a replacement, which is the biggest pile of garbage ever. After some troubleshooting, turns out that it has the WRONG EDID information. The retards at Samsung put the EDID for the T190 in it. It is definitely not a video card problem. Windows just enforces the EDID information blindly and rigidly. If you can, take it back to the store and trade it in for a better brand. Their customer service is a joke, and clearly their products are as well. $330 for this? No thanks...I've tried everything until they send me a replacement for the replacement, but nothing works. I can't flash the EDID because it looks like it's write-protected, and Windows can't force a custom resolution. I will never buy another Samsung product again...
January 16, 2009 1:29:41 AM

Me too !!!
January 16, 2009 9:25:09 PM

Well guys. Samsung has finally sent another t220 to me, and it works fine. Upon connecting DVI cable, my nVidia card recognized its native resolution as the correct 1680 x 1050. There are no dead pixels or backlight bleeding.

The only issues were with customer service. When the monitor did not arrive in the promised 5 business days, I shot a stern e-mail regarding their business practices and something about how the Attorney General of New Jersey would get a call (I'm having rebate denial issues w/ Samsung also). Low and behold the next day they e-mailed me to say the monitor was on the way.

I'm not very experience buying electronics, and I have certainly learned a lot by dealing w/ Samsung; their economic bottom line seems to be more important than good customer service and product reliability.

Thanks for all ya'lls feedback
January 18, 2009 9:54:38 AM

Had similar problem with T220. but it now resolved
I downladed the monitor driver.
however to over come the problem I reduced the hardware acceleration from fyll to less than 50%
When I turn on the PC, initially I get lower resolution but I am able to go to higher resolution frrom the screen properties on the monitor.
To me problem solved
I got two nvidia Gforce 6800 on SLI configuration
January 18, 2009 9:57:26 AM

forgot to say that my first T220 would not display anything on connectiing to DVI cable...work on VGA
took it to shop, gave me new one which work well with DVI.
always remember it can be a monitor fault
February 23, 2009 5:35:42 PM

I recently bought a Samsung 2243LNX, at the first time, it was perfect. But after a day it started to show the problem you guys are discussing. So after going through this thread and some others, I tried some of my own ideas. I am using a Radeon 3870. In the CCC under "Monitor Properties" you will see "Adjustments". In the window, there is a field for Synchronization. In my case, under Horizontal, the "-" button was active and "+" button was not active. As the problem is horizontal, I tried the alternate setting and it worked. I clicked the "+" button under Horizontal and the monitor is back to its glory. I just tired this one time. I dont know if this would work in any other case or not.
March 2, 2009 5:05:59 AM

Got no problems with resolutions, im at 1680x1050 using DVI cable running with Windows XP x64...
March 2, 2009 6:46:59 PM

did you make sure that the monitor is set as your primary display?? not secondary??
March 2, 2009 9:07:38 PM

I set it to Primary Display... The time that i got from the box and plugged it in... there was no issue of having the resolution of 1440 x 900... i just adjusted it's brightness because it was to bright for me... i played with NFS Undercover with no problems...
April 29, 2009 4:21:59 PM

I have a similar resolution problem with similar, but not exactly the same hardware. I have XFX Nvidia 7600 GT card and dual Samsung 190BX or BW monitors. I actually ran this setup successfully for nearly two years until I had one monitor break down on me due to a faulty power control issue. Samsung provided useful online help, then took the monitor back and replaced it with one that appears to be working mechanically.

However, upon plugging back in both monitors (one DVI-digital, the second has to be Analog), I could only fire up one monitor as analog, which showed up in 468 x 7?? something resolution. I eventually got the second monitor fired up as a clone, but can not force Windows display manager to extend the desktop across both... also a graphic card control problem that seems to act much like the inability to control the resolution.

Have dialoged extensively with Nvidia and XFX, have installed new drivers in both regular and safe mode and nothing seems to work. Device driver indicates that the graphic card is "working properly" but obviously it isn't. XFX has indicated that it has seen some problems like this that turned out to have some relationship to Windows Registry, but they won't get specific. They have sent me a return order so that they can verify that their card is working properly.

So, I took the card out and reinstalled my old single monitor ATI card, and guess what. It now won't work to it's full resolution capability either.... same sort of problem... windows display setting won't take hold and operation to a proper resolution.

I suspect both cards are working, but that something is wrong in Window Registry. Or maybe its the Samsung firmware issues, but I really suspect that they are working OK. I had one of these monitors working fine to very high resolution to both the original ATI and also for two years with the XFX Nvidia card.... Now neither monitor will work to it's previously capable resolution on either of two graphics cards.

I'm at a loss and looking for someone who has actually documented a solution to this.

Perplexed
May 15, 2009 6:42:15 AM

Your EDID( of your LCD disply) seems to be defective.Unlike ati, nvidia(they think that you are stupid and might fry your display) doesnt allow you to bypass edid, so you can either reprogram edid o physically remove the pin from the display connectorused for communicating edid(then you are free to set whatever you like).

I have a samsung monitor with defective edid,but as im having an ati card it aloows me to ignore EDID.
May 30, 2009 7:09:38 PM

Thanks shyam163 & LuckyRazor for the valuable info.
Can you change the EDID of the monitor with that program?
May 31, 2009 2:54:42 PM

Quote:
... i cant so need someones help...so if anyone can post his edid here do it...

Then, I need it too !!! :hello: 
June 1, 2009 12:41:42 PM

unfortunately powerstrip edid update function is only for registred users, which means u have to pay for it...

but i have found T220 edid + another edid writer app, i hope its correct:

==========================================================================

Monitor
Model name............... SyncMaster
Manufacturer............. Samsung
Plug and Play ID......... SAM03E5
Serial number............ H9XQ401048
Manufacture date......... 2008, ISO week 14
-------------------------
EDID revision............ 1.3
Input signal type........ Digital
Color bit depth.......... Undefined
Display type............. RGB color
Screen size.............. 470 x 300 mm (22,0 in)
Power management......... Active off/sleep
Extension blocs.......... None
DDC/CI................... Supported
MCCS revison............. 2.0
Display technology....... TFT
Controller............... Mstar 0x1000
Firmware revision........ 0.1
Firmware flags........... 0x1
Active power on time..... Not supported
Current frequency........ Not supported

Color characteristics
Default color space...... Non-sRGB
Display gamma............ 2,20
Red chromaticity......... Rx 0,640 - Ry 0,330
Green chromaticity....... Gx 0,300 - Gy 0,600
Blue chromaticity........ Bx 0,150 - By 0,060
White point (default).... Wx 0,313 - Wy 0,329
Additional descriptors... None

Timing characteristics
Horizontal scan range.... 30-81kHz
Vertical scan range...... 56-75Hz
Video bandwidth.......... 140MHz
CVT standard............. Not supported
GTF standard............. Not supported
Preferred timing......... Yes
Native/preferred timing.. 1680x1050p at 60Hz (16:10)
Modeline............... "1680x1050" 119,000 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync

Standard timings supported
720 x 400p at 70Hz - IBM VGA
640 x 480p at 60Hz - IBM VGA
640 x 480p at 67Hz - Apple Mac II
640 x 480p at 72Hz - VESA
640 x 480p at 75Hz - VESA
800 x 600p at 56Hz - VESA
800 x 600p at 60Hz - VESA
800 x 600p at 72Hz - VESA
800 x 600p at 75Hz - VESA
832 x 624p at 75Hz - Apple Mac II
1024 x 768p at 60Hz - VESA
1024 x 768p at 70Hz - VESA
1024 x 768p at 75Hz - VESA
1280 x 1024p at 75Hz - VESA
1152 x 870p at 75Hz - Apple Mac II
1680 x 1050p at 60Hz - VESA STD
1280 x 1024p at 60Hz - VESA STD
1280 x 960p at 60Hz - VESA STD
1152 x 864p at 75Hz - VESA STD

Report information
Date generated........... 12.05.2009
Software revision........ 2.30.0.797
Operating system......... 5.1.2600.2.Service Pack 3

Raw data
00,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,00,4C,2D,E5,03,32,32,57,54,0E,12,01,03,80,2F,1E,78,2A,EE,91,A3,54,4C,99,26,
0F,50,54,BF,EF,80,B3,00,81,80,81,40,71,4F,01,01,01,01,01,01,01,01,7C,2E,90,A0,60,1A,1E,40,30,20,
36,00,DA,28,11,00,00,1A,00,00,00,FD,00,38,4B,1E,51,0E,00,0A,20,20,20,20,20,20,00,00,00,FC,00,53,
79,6E,63,4D,61,73,74,65,72,0A,20,20,00,00,00,FF,00,48,39,58,51,34,30,31,30,34,38,0A,20,20,00,45

==========================================================================

if u run vista try this edid override http://forums.entechtaiwan.com/index.php?topic=6729.msg...

or update edid via http://www.geocities.com/jgeneedid/EDID_Writer.zip

for this u have to run DOS, i will try make bootable flash drive with DOS...

NOTICE: u should know that if u modify edid in your panel u lose warranty!
June 2, 2009 12:14:29 AM

My two non correct real-time Display IDs are:
Quote:
Monitor
Plug and Play ID......... SAM03E0
Serial number............ XXXXXXXXXX
Manufacture date......... 2008, ISO week 31
Input signal type........ Analog 0.700,0.300 (1.0V p-p)
Sync input support....... Separate, Composite, Sync-on-green
Screen size.............. 410 x 260 mm (19,1 in)
DDC/CI................... Not supported

Color characteristics
Display gamma............ 2,35
Red chromaticity......... Rx 0,640 - Ry 0,329

Timing characteristics
Native/preferred timing.. 1440x900p at 60Hz (16:10)
Modeline............... "1440x900" 106,500 1440 1520 1672 1904 900 903 909 934 -hsync +vsync

1440 x 900p at 60Hz - VESA STD
1440 x 900p at 75Hz - VESA STD

Report information
Date generated........... 01/06/2009

Raw data
00,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,00,4C,2D,E0,03,32,32,57,54,1F,12,01,03,0E,29,1A,87,2A,DE,95,A3,54,4C,99,26,
0F,50,54,BF,EF,80,95,00,95,0F,81,80,81,40,71,4F,01,01,01,01,01,01,9A,29,A0,D0,51,84,22,30,50,98,
36,00,9A,01,11,00,00,1C,00,00,00,FD,00,38,4B,1E,51,0E,00,0A,20,20,20,20,20,20,00,00,00,FC,00,53,
79,6E,63,4D,61,73,74,65,72,0A,20,20,00,00,00,FF,00,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,0A,20,20,00,27

Quote:
Monitor
Plug and Play ID......... SAM03E1
Serial number............ XXXXXXXXXX
Manufacture date......... 2008, ISO week 31
Input signal type........ Digital
Color bit depth.......... Undefined
Screen size.............. 410 x 260 mm (19,1 in)
DDC/CI................... Not supported

Color characteristics
Display gamma............ 2,35
Red chromaticity......... Rx 0,640 - Ry 0,329

Timing characteristics
Native/preferred timing.. 1440x900p at 60Hz (16:10)
Modeline............... "1440x900" 106,500 1440 1520 1672 1904 900 903 909 934 -hsync +vsync

1440 x 900p at 60Hz - VESA STD
1440 x 900p at 75Hz - VESA STD

Report information
Date generated........... 01/06/2009

Raw data
00,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,00,4C,2D,E1,03,32,32,57,54,1F,12,01,03,80,29,1A,87,2A,DE,95,A3,54,4C,99,26,
0F,50,54,BF,EF,80,95,00,95,0F,81,80,81,40,71,4F,01,01,01,01,01,01,9A,29,A0,D0,51,84,22,30,50,98,
36,00,9A,01,11,00,00,1C,00,00,00,FD,00,38,4B,1E,51,0E,00,0A,20,20,20,20,20,20,00,00,00,FC,00,53,
79,6E,63,4D,61,73,74,65,72,0A,20,20,00,00,00,FF,00,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,XX,0A,20,20,00,B4

Besides resolution, there are some significant differences with the correct information, like DDC/CI support.

Note: I scribbled the Serial Number as is irrelevant.
June 2, 2009 8:20:47 PM

thanks to old friend google & my patience i get native resolution (and other wide res.) with edid i posted:D 

before u run command for rewriting edid go to service menu, it will disable write protection for while

how to enter service menu:

1. Set contrast and brightness to 0
2. Press the « Menu » button
3. Press the « Source » button for 5 seconds (the second one on the right)

for exit just switch panel off...
!