Hi,please please can someone help, i have been trying for weeks to change my
task bar back to the windows xp green and blue, but i'm still stuck with the
horrible grey square one, i have been looking in my settings for the windows
xp but it seems to have disapeared, can i download it ? if so where ?
thanks

Click Start, Run and type Services.msc. Double-click Themes, set it to
Automatic. Start the service.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Taff2493" <Taff2493@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,please please can someone help, i have been trying for weeks to change
> my
> task bar back to the windows xp green and blue, but i'm still stuck with
> the
> horrible grey square one, i have been looking in my settings for the
> windows
> xp but it seems to have disapeared, can i download it ? if so where ?
> thanks

Ramesh, Thanks for the help, it was brilliant, spot on advise, if only I had
done this before it would have saved me atleast two weeks of messing about,
thanks again.
Paul

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Click Start, Run and type Services.msc. Double-click Themes, set it to
> Automatic. Start the service.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Taff2493" <Taff2493@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,please please can someone help, i have been trying for weeks to change
> > my
> > task bar back to the windows xp green and blue, but i'm still stuck with
> > the
> > horrible grey square one, i have been looking in my settings for the
> > windows
> > xp but it seems to have disapeared, can i download it ? if so where ?
> > thanks

You're welcome Paul.

--

> Ramesh, Thanks for the help, it was brilliant, spot on advise, if only I
> had
> done this before it would have saved me atleast two weeks of messing
> about,
> thanks again.
> Paul
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Click Start, Run and type Services.msc. Double-click Themes, set it to
>> Automatic. Start the service.
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Taff2493" <Taff2493@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi,please please can someone help, i have been trying for weeks to
>> > change
>> > my
>> > task bar back to the windows xp green and blue, but i'm still stuck
>> > with
>> > the
>> > horrible grey square one, i have been looking in my settings for the
>> > windows
>> > xp but it seems to have disapeared, can i download it ? if so where ?
>> > thanks

TRENDING THREADS