Setting a "copy" as a scheduled task

Can anyone tell me how to set a "copy" of a particular file/folder as a
"scheduled task" on my network so as to "backup" that file on another
networked machine?

Thanks for your help.

Stu

Go here, download and read the help on "scheduling."
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/prophoto/synctoy.mspx

Michael

"stuart wohl" <sbw@starband.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to set a "copy" of a particular file/folder as a
> "scheduled task" on my network so as to "backup" that file on another
> networked machine?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Stu

Stu,