can't access my hotmail account

September 2, 2005 4:55:02 PM

Hello, when I go to log in to my hotmail account I enter email address
and password as usual, but it then asks me to enter email address again
and type in 8 characters which are displayed on the screen in distorted
form. I do this but it just goes back and asks me again. So I keep
going round in circles. I have had no problem with this before and
have had my hotmail account on my pc for nearly a year - can anyone
help please?

--
lorraine777

More about : access hotmail account

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 9:59:05 AM

lorraine777 Wrote:
> Hello, when I go to log in to my hotmail account I enter email address
> and password as usual, but it then asks me to enter email address again
> and type in 8 characters which are displayed on the screen in distorted
> form. I do this but it just goes back and asks me again. So I keep
> going round in circles. I have had no problem with this before and
> have had my hotmail account on my pc for nearly a year - can anyone
> help please?

Try this:

Open IE/ Tools/ Internet Options/ Privacy tab/ Edit and see if there is
any domains blocked listed in the window. If there is, remove them.

--
Evolution54
Anonymous

lorraine777 Wrote:
> Hello, when I go to log in to my hotmail account I enter email address
> and password as usual, but it then asks me to enter email address again
> and type in 8 characters which are displayed on the screen in distorted
> form. I do this but it just goes back and asks me again. So I keep
> going round in circles. I have had no problem with this before and
> have had my hotmail account on my pc for nearly a year - can anyone
> help please?

Found this on the web and hopefully it can help you with your problem:

http://tinyurl.com/b7hnu

--
Evolution54
!