WTF is wrong with U ?

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"Testro" <testro@online.no> wrote in message
news:y3a4d.8425$WW4.130858@news4.e.nsc.no...
> http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm#

Was wondering how long it would take before someone posted that from the
forums :)

"Testro" <testro@online.no> wrote in message
> http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm#

Funniest damn thing I've read in a while....:)
If only they were allowed to speak so openly, I'm sure this isn't far off
from the "real thing"

:)

"Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Testro" <testro@online.no> wrote in message
> > http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm#
> >

> Was wondering how long it would take before someone posted that from the
> forums :)

Wilson

"Rob Mac" <robmac1701e@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Testro" <testro@online.no> wrote in message
> > http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm#
> >

> Funniest damn thing I've read in a while....:)
> If only they were allowed to speak so openly, I'm sure this isn't far off
> from the "real thing"

Oh man that is rich! Go Joe!

Dave

laura

"Testro" <testro@online.no> wrote in message
> http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm#

ROFLMFAO!!

That was great....and here I was pondering a return to the game!!

Laura