Sign in with
Your question

HardDisk

Last response: in Storage
January 24, 2010 9:44:33 AM

Hi, by mistake, I deleted a partiton from my hard drive and lost all my data. Is it possible to recover the data back? If any software available for this purpose then please let me notify.
Thank You.

More about : harddisk

Related resources
January 25, 2010 7:29:28 AM

No problem.
January 25, 2010 5:54:49 PM

nitish kumar said:
Hi, by mistake, I deleted a partiton from my hard drive and lost all my data. Is it possible to recover the data back? If any software available for this purpose then please let me notify.
Thank You.

I used Symantec System Recovery before. It works great for recovering partition tables as well as erased files. There are many different recovery softwares out there. They all work fine but I like the meticulous way Symantec works in recovery.
March 29, 2010 11:34:07 PM

I wish that were the case Hoop but sometimes physical damage occurs to the plates and the data can become unrecoverable.

Norton Ghost or Partition Magic might be of some assistance. There are also Linux rescue discs out there that can do the trick. (look up ultimate boot cd) - you might need to learn about about Linux and the dd program. Anything a commercial program does you can do with dd - sometimes in a single command, other times it takes a bit of work. Depends what you have more of - time or money.

Cheers
!