server says 'Loading..."

What's it mean when it tells me that Corbantis is "Loading..."
It doesn't show as down on the list but I can't get in.
Of course I lost connection and this all started literally SECONDS of my
paying for (and getting) buffs... I'm eager to find if this "Loading..."
time is counting against my three hours or not. :)

Thanks in advance,
--
http://www.simplerich.com

Illegitimi non carborundum

Rich G. wrote:
> What's it mean when it tells me that Corbantis is "Loading..."
> It doesn't show as down on the list but I can't get in.
> Of course I lost connection and this all started literally SECONDS of my
> paying for (and getting) buffs... I'm eager to find if this "Loading..."
> time is counting against my three hours or not. :)
>
> Thanks in advance,

DOH! And now Corbantis is completely down. *sigh*
I'm willing to bet I'm out the buffs as we server reset my dusty butt
back to neck deep in shinola on Dath. *groan*

--

"Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What's it mean when it tells me that Corbantis is "Loading..."
> It doesn't show as down on the list but I can't get in.
> Of course I lost connection and this all started literally SECONDS of my
> paying for (and getting) buffs... I'm eager to find if this "Loading..."
> time is counting against my three hours or not. :)
>
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> http://www.simplerich.com
>
> Illegitimi non carborundum

it means your screwed basically, server crashed, no guess if theyll be a
roll back altho in your case that would be a benefit. otehrwise you buffs
are gone, your cash is gone, and they wont do a thing to help except the
usual csr bs message were sorry and thank you for your patience.....