pvp macro?

Doc wrote:
> Anyone know a good PVP macro for TKM?
>
> Doc

I know that some fencers do /centerOfBeing1 every thirty-two seconds.
Don't really know about TK.

--
Sharven Figohic @Infinity : Master Dancer, Master Fencer, Entertainer
Nephtys Deiryan @Test Center: Entertainer, Brawler, Scout

"Björn Keil" <abgrund@silberdrache.net> wrote in message
> Doc wrote:
>> Anyone know a good PVP macro for TKM?
>>
>> Doc
>
> I know that some fencers do /centerOfBeing1 every thirty-two seconds.
> Don't really know about TK.
>
> --
> Sharven Figohic @Infinity : Master Dancer, Master Fencer, Entertainer
> Nephtys Deiryan @Test Center: Entertainer, Brawler, Scout

Basically, the only macro you need for PvP as a melee player is Center of
Being. This is what mine looks like:

Macro name: CoB

/CenterofBeing;
/pause 37; (use 32 if you aren't a Master Brawler)
/macro CoB;

Put the little icon you select in your toolbar, and whenever you need to
run, just press the key, it'll start and loop automatically.

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

thank you for your help