  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 10:29:58 PM

No, I'm not a noob! But this question is so basic, I'm almost
ashamed to ask! Almost!

Is there any way to make my inventory stay in one type of order?
Seems like every time I open it, things have been moved around. Sur
would be nice if it stayed one way from one opening to the next!

Thanks in advance!

More about : silly noob question inventory format

September 30, 2004 10:29:59 PM

Oh, gosh, yes, that would be nice wouldn't it? I think evil Jedi stir your
inventory using The Force every time you log off.