Macro Help

I am trying to find out the macro to identify the group leader. I am an
entertainer and when I afk buff I would like to be able to tell others who
has leadership of the group. I have seen it done before but unfortunately
the ones doing it won't be kind enough to let me know how it is done :-(

"Diaboyos" <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote in message news:<x8E7d.23623$N.19245@fe1.texas.rr.com>...
> I am trying to find out the macro to identify the group leader. I am an
> entertainer and when I afk buff I would like to be able to tell others who
> has leadership of the group. I have seen it done before but unfortunately
> the ones doing it won't be kind enough to let me know how it is done :-(

Interesting.

Guess there must be a /target leader or something along those lines.

Besides with recursive macro's being ditched you'll either have to be
at the keyboard to buff or break the EULA and use a third party app
for this stuff (Easy to do with a 3rd party app).

"Diaboyos" <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote in message
> I am trying to find out the macro to identify the group leader. I am
> an
> entertainer and when I afk buff I would like to be able to tell others who
> has leadership of the group. I have seen it done before but unfortunately
> the ones doing it won't be kind enough to let me know how it is done :-(

/ui action targetGroup0

I think that's the command, test it.

"Bruin" <bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com> wrote in message

> "Diaboyos" <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote in message
> > I am trying to find out the macro to identify the group leader. I am
> > an
> > entertainer and when I afk buff I would like to be able to tell others
who
> > has leadership of the group. I have seen it done before but
unfortunately
> > the ones doing it won't be kind enough to let me know how it is done :-(
> >

> /ui action targetGroup0
>
> I think that's the command, test it.
>

> That worked! Thx a million!

"Bruin" <bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com> wrote in message news:<FOGdnaVqi-lh1PrcRVn-tA@comcast.com>...
> "Diaboyos" <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote in message
> > I am trying to find out the macro to identify the group leader. I am
> > an
> > entertainer and when I afk buff I would like to be able to tell others who
> > has leadership of the group. I have seen it done before but unfortunately
> > the ones doing it won't be kind enough to let me know how it is done :-(
> >

> /ui action targetGroup0
>
> I think that's the command, test it.

Handy to know. Thanks.