Antec 900 + Scythe Kama Meter Question??

G

Hello everyone,

I am currently making my first computer build, and I am using an Antec 900 Case. I have read many forums about the Antec 900 tri cool fans, having the 4 pin molex insted of the 3 pin. I do want to be able to control the fans without having to go into the case and using the switch, so I want to buy a Scythe Kama Meter controller.

With all the thread I have read about the issue, I am still confused to what the final verdict is. Does the Scythe work with the stock Antec 900 tri cool fans. I found a site that sells the parts I would need ( Controller, 3 pin to 4 pin connectors) , but I just want to know if the Kama Meter does work and if anyone has that setup right now. Since the fans do not have an rpm wire, what will happen with the Kama Meter? Will the rpm screen be blank? How will the fans be adjusted through the controller? Part of the reason I want the Scythe is because of its attractive LCD screen. Hope someone can help me with a solid answer or even someone that uses the stock fans with the controller as proof. Thanks ALOT!