Your question
Solved

Hp jornada 520 install disc

Last response: in Windows XP
January 27, 2011 4:07:15 AM

I'm looking for the syncronizing cd for my jornada 520

Best solution

January 27, 2011 1:32:42 PM

you may need to explain what you are trying to synchronize. give as many details as possible.
Related resources
January 27, 2011 9:38:43 PM

jerrydawson said:
I'm looking for the syncronizing cd for my jornada 520

I just bought this hp jornada 520 and it does not have an install disc to put program on computer and Hp said it is over 12 years old and they dont have any for me where do i find it?
m
l
a b α HP
January 30, 2011 10:49:51 PM

jerrydawson said:
I just bought this hp jornada 520 and it does not have an install disc to put program on computer and Hp said it is over 12 years old and they dont have any for me where do i find it?

Why would you buy a 12 yr old PDA? Even if it was $10 it's too much.

Look at my post above about MS ActiveSync.
m
l
February 10, 2011 4:25:31 PM

Best answer selected by jerrydawson.
m
l
February 10, 2011 4:35:05 PM

hang-the-9 said:
Why would you buy a 12 yr old PDA? Even if it was $10 it's too much.

Look at my post above about MS ActiveSync.

I bought the thing not knowing that it might not work and i need a i paid for a z22 palm and been very satisfied with but they dont make it any more

when i found this at good will hp jornada 520 and took it home i realized i have no install program disc to sync with my compr.

my brother has a newer one and it is great he has no problems with it i wish i could afford a new er one but i cant.

so far with out the sync it works fine but i need it to work with comptr.
that site youdirected me too could not be found it told me...
m
l
a b α HP
February 10, 2011 4:40:57 PM

jerrydawson said:
I bought the thing not knowing that it might not work and i need a i paid for a z22 palm and been very satisfied with but they dont make it any more

when i found this at good will hp jornada 520 and took it home i realized i have no install program disc to sync with my compr.

my brother has a newer one and it is great he has no problems with it i wish i could afford a new er one but i cant.

so far with out the sync it works fine but i need it to work with comptr.
that site youdirected me too could not be found it told me...

I just clicked on it, opened up the page with no issues. Go to www.microsoft.com, do a search in downloads for ActiveSync 4.5
m
l
!