Sign in with
Your question

Passport data recovery software

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
January 29, 2011 5:48:35 AM

hi,

I formatted my wd passport and save some new files but now i need my old files back...
if there is any possibility to get my old files... pls reply to sooraj60@gmail.com
January 29, 2011 7:56:14 AM

when you formatted, you may have erased everything.
January 30, 2011 2:00:58 AM

Format isn't the killer of your old files. Most format files can be restored by some tool like http://www.icare-recovery.com/giveaway/free-data-recove...

However, new files written is the killer of your old files, which makes the recovery not possible. New files write to your disk means old files damaged or became corrupted.
Related resources
November 19, 2011 2:39:07 PM

A format option (I mean quick format or complete format) won't erase the files on your WD drive "permanently" at least for quite moment until the data overwritten. You saved more files, then chances of recovery might be reduced to some extent BUT not necessary to overwrite. So you should act as quickly as possible. Take a try of this WD data recovery software, it should help you out. Regards.
November 5, 2012 4:19:13 AM

Quote:
hi,

I formatted my wd passport and save some new files but now i need my old files back...
if there is any possibility to get my old files... pls reply to sooraj60@gmail.com

:hello:  :hello:  If you have added new files to the formatted wd, it may be a little difficult to recover the old files, but you can try the wd data recovery software, it is a professional and effective software to recover data after format, delete and more other reasons. Good LUCK!
February 12, 2014 3:55:15 PM

yes, it is possible. you will need a hard drive data recovery tool, see this one: WD hard drive data recovery

You may also download other ones like 001 file recovery

One tip: do the data recovery as early as possible.
!