Your question

nvidia control panel/ ntune problem

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Control Panel
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 24, 2008 3:24:50 PM

in this program i can overclock my cpu and gpu, change the chassis fan speed, and adjust the fsb and voltages on my mobo all in this single program. so i overclocked my cpu from 2.5GHz to 2.7 GHz and changed some fan speeds in my chassis. you can save profiles with the custom settings. but after i save the profile and create a rule to automatically load the custom profile at windows start up it never works. i always have to go into the control panel and load it myself. my question is how do i get this program to work correctly? ive uninstalled and reinstalled many times with no luck. any help is greatly appreciated.

p.s. i wasnt sure where to post this so sorry if its in the wrong place.

More about : nvidia control panel ntune problem

September 24, 2008 3:40:23 PM

sorry i found a solution that applies the settings like i set it to. its better to set a rule that loads the profile after the pc has been idle for x amount of seconds. so after 10 seconds of being idle it loaded like it should and my overclocks are automatically there. this is a different way to do it but i just wish the load profile when windows starts worked, but its all good now.
!