Sign in with
Your question

Http://support wildgames com

Tags:
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
January 29, 2011 7:58:40 PM

WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? My credit card was lost and I wasn't able to get a new number until 3 or 4 days ago. I got the # and I immediately sent it to you people. It took me at least 3 days to get it through your thick skulls that I had a new number for you. And now, I finally receive notification that my payment was made yesterday, but with the notification was no unlock key number. So I am still not able to play Wild Games and see if I like it enough to buy it. I am wondering if you people would rather I went to another supplier as you don't seem to give a damn if you get business from me or not. If I don't hear something a lot sooner than 48 hours, I will stop using your games. I am sick and tired of being treated like a piece of dirt. Can't you people afford one support person to contact me to get this straightened out.!! Also, you change passwords at your whim and then when I try to give the password you say its no good. I do into your webpage to update the new password, but it isnever accepted because it wants the old password, which I never seem to have the correct one.

Art Sheeler - 403 -272-1404

More about : http support wildgames

January 29, 2011 8:58:57 PM

not sure if you are posting on the right forum?

this site has nothing to do with Wild Tangent Games.
m
l
!