Melee acc quest & 3rd phase - need help

Hello,

This quest is noticable harder than previous combat qests. Does anyone can
tell me how to finish this ? I've get remote for Phy sith base, but dunno
what is best strategy out there. To take full group of ppl with me as
support or do it only with friend? I'm tka/swordsman, and good as tank. Do
you you know how many ppl in group can be rewarded with unlocking melee acc
branch ? I've heard a couple of rumors: 1st - only two ppl in group will get
unclock (the one who will disable the shield, and the one who will capture
the commander), 2nd - number of siths spawning at base entrance depends on
number of ppl in your group.

Anyway I need good tactics for this, especially for 2 mans only.

Regards.

"mrik" <mriko@natrudks.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> This quest is noticable harder than previous combat qests. Does anyone can
> tell me how to finish this ? I've get remote for Phy sith base, but dunno
> what is best strategy out there. To take full group of ppl with me as
> support or do it only with friend? I'm tka/swordsman, and good as tank. Do
> you you know how many ppl in group can be rewarded with unlocking melee
> acc
> branch ? I've heard a couple of rumors: 1st - only two ppl in group will
> get
> unclock (the one who will disable the shield, and the one who will capture
> the commander), 2nd - number of siths spawning at base entrance depends on
> number of ppl in your group.
>
> Anyway I need good tactics for this, especially for 2 mans only.

The more people grouped the more sith spawn (5 for evey member). Only 2
people can get a reward for this one for bringing the shields down and one
for capturing the comandor. Best bet is to get a group of friends and you
group with a friend and no one else group. You and a friend get the reward
then you rinse and repeat for the other members of the group 2 at a time

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> The more people grouped the more sith spawn (5 for evey member). Only 2
> people can get a reward for this one for bringing the shields down and one
> for capturing the comandor. Best bet is to get a group of friends and you
> group with a friend and no one else group. You and a friend get the
reward
> then you rinse and repeat for the other members of the group 2 at a time

Thanks for info, btw. how many siths will spawn if I go to their base alone,
5 only? In other words, could I do solo this quest ?

> "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
>
>> The more people grouped the more sith spawn (5 for evey member). Only 2
>> people can get a reward for this one for bringing the shields down and
>> one
>> for capturing the comandor. Best bet is to get a group of friends and
>> you
>> group with a friend and no one else group. You and a friend get the
> reward
>> then you rinse and repeat for the other members of the group 2 at a time
>
> Thanks for info, btw. how many siths will spawn if I go to their base
> alone,
> 5 only? In other words, could I do solo this quest ?

Yes if you can kill 5 siths with 10k ham and 80% resists to all and will use
specials the whole time