Sign in with
Your question

Keyboard Problems

Last response: in Components
November 19, 2008 11:36:54 PM

Got my new pc, all good and fine (well thats what i thought) Installed Call Of Duty 1,Call Of Duty 2,Call Of Duty 4 And The New Call Of Duty World At War but while playing the games using a USB keyboard and Mouse they both bug (Only About 10% of the time for the mouse) but very rarely i have 1-2mins of where my keyboard doesnt have the problem, the problem is as follwed ;

1. As Playing FPS (use mostly W,A,S,D) to move so move around by pressing these keys, then when stopping release them
2. After releasing the keys i still move, asif the keyboard is still being pressed down
3. To stop this i must repress and re release the key
4. I die :p  because of the silly moving

Im not the best at the tech side of the computering but i have helped out a few people before...

so firstly the obvious solution would to replace the keyboard and mouse so thats what i decided to do, but im still getting the problem!

Just Wondering If Someone Could Point Me In The Right Direction Into Getting This Fixed :) 

Cheers For Reading

ThankYou

More about : keyboard problems

November 19, 2008 11:54:02 PM

It sounds like you've activated "Sticky Keys" (an Ease Of Access option in Vista, or Accessibilty Options in XP).
November 20, 2008 12:33:16 AM

i thought that for a second aswell... but in 'Ease Of Access'

it says

'Turn On Sticky Keys'

!