GUILD ON RADIANT NOW RECRUITiNG

PAX guild is located near Coronet in Corellia. We are now gearing up to
recruit more gamers. We realize that with JTL there may be new players who
need a helping hand. We are looking for team players who are mature and use
clean language. We have a variety of professions so we can instruct almost
anything. Some of us are even willing to provide loans, pets or buffs. If
you are interested Contact in game:
Scape
Balibo
Mekocih Wofiv
Or any other PAX member

ringo

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:33:06 -0400, "Gerry Wolburg"
<Wolburg@comcast.net> wrote:

>PAX guild is located near Coronet in Corellia. We are now gearing up to
>recruit more gamers. We realize that with JTL there may be new players who
>need a helping hand. We are looking for team players who are mature and use
>clean language. We have a variety of professions so we can instruct almost
>anything. Some of us are even willing to provide loans, pets or buffs. If
>you are interested Contact in game:
>Scape
>Balibo
>Mekocih Wofiv
>Or any other PAX member

It helps to include faction info for guilds