for those with JTL...

Last response: in Video Games
October 28, 2004 9:10:36 AM

what are ships selling for?

More about : jtl

October 28, 2004 9:10:37 AM

I been selling ships for the following:

Tier 1 ships 150k
Tier 2 ships 250k
Tier 3 ships 450k
Tier 4 ships 600k
Master level 3 million or so not sure yet

"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> what are ships selling for?

October 28, 2004 9:34:59 AM

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>I been selling ships for the following:
>
> Tier 1 ships 150k
> Tier 2 ships 250k
> Tier 3 ships 450k
> Tier 4 ships 600k
> Master level 3 million or so not sure yet
>

> "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>> what are ships selling for?

I don't know what server you are on or where you got those numbers unless
you are including the equipment cost in addition to the hull cost. I am on
the Ahazi server and have seen lower quality tier 1 hulls on the bazaar for
6k and better ones such as the Scyk that I bought in the 30 - 50k range.
Tier 2's seem to be running about 20% higher and I have not seen any tier 3
or higher ships for sale yet.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 11:03:19 AM

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:05:49 -0500, "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
wrote:

>I been selling ships for the following:
>
>Tier 1 ships 150k
>Tier 2 ships 250k
>Tier 3 ships 450k
>Tier 4 ships 600k
>Master level 3 million or so not sure yet
>

>"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>> what are ships selling for?

Is that fully stocked ships or just the blueprint?
October 28, 2004 2:33:54 PM

Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print and
I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high quality.

<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:05:49 -0500, "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I been selling ships for the following:
>>
>>Tier 1 ships 150k
>>Tier 2 ships 250k
>>Tier 3 ships 450k
>>Tier 4 ships 600k
>>Master level 3 million or so not sure yet
>>

>>"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> what are ships selling for?
>>>

> Is that fully stocked ships or just the blueprint?

October 28, 2004 2:41:19 PM

> Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print
and
> I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
> building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high
quality.

The higher cost is justified in this case simply because you are a Master
Shipwright. I'd be paying for the amount of experimentation put into the
chassis and each of the components. When more and more people become
Masters, expect the price to drop however.
October 28, 2004 2:55:10 PM

Sartori wrote:
> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>>Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print
>
> and
>
>>I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
>>building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high
>
> quality.
>
> The higher cost is justified in this case simply because you are a Master
> Shipwright. I'd be paying for the amount of experimentation put into the
> chassis and each of the components. When more and more people become
> Masters, expect the price to drop however.

How is someone a master shipwright one day after the release of the
expansion?

nib
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 9:12:26 PM

"nib" <individual_news@nibsworld.com> wrote in message
> Sartori wrote:
>> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print
>>
>> and
>>
>>>I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
>>>building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high
>>
>> quality.
>>
>> The higher cost is justified in this case simply because you are a Master
>> Shipwright. I'd be paying for the amount of experimentation put into the
>> chassis and each of the components. When more and more people become
>> Masters, expect the price to drop however.
>>

> How is someone a master shipwright one day after the release of the
> expansion?

A good third party macro program I think or a bad case of RSI
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 9:12:27 PM

Actually, if you've had the resources available...it's apparently like
Architect/DE, you can go through the profession fairly quickly. Ship
Chassis require hideous amounts of materials...thus hideous amounts of XP
each. (Like Gungan Head Statues for Architect and to a lesser extent,
Advanced Droid Frames for DE).

It's the amount of resources that will slow down most people. 2.25 Million
Units of steel, 1.1 Million of Ore 500K of aluminum... Even though it only
gives 1/4 XP point per unit of resources in an item... the amounts add up
quick and the XP per box isn't all that bad for Shipwright... I think it
takes less actual XP than architect.

They basically designed it so that there could be Masters Quickly without
going Grind Happy...but if you Grind quickly, you can master quickly.

I'm starting stockpiling to make my own ships & components, as well as
helping a guildmate get materials to grind through so that our Guild can
have a Master Shipwright soonest possible.

Thanks

The Bar-erras Clan
Lowca Galaxy
October 28, 2004 9:12:28 PM

Takes only 66 chassis to grind ot master shipwright. One hour I had all the
resources saved up for months so i was ready.

"Psyberowl" <owl@dmv.com> wrote in message
> Actually, if you've had the resources available...it's apparently like
> Architect/DE, you can go through the profession fairly quickly. Ship
> Chassis require hideous amounts of materials...thus hideous amounts of XP
> each. (Like Gungan Head Statues for Architect and to a lesser extent,
> Advanced Droid Frames for DE).
>
> It's the amount of resources that will slow down most people. 2.25
> Million Units of steel, 1.1 Million of Ore 500K of aluminum... Even
> though it only gives 1/4 XP point per unit of resources in an item... the
> amounts add up quick and the XP per box isn't all that bad for
> Shipwright... I think it takes less actual XP than architect.
>
> They basically designed it so that there could be Masters Quickly without
> going Grind Happy...but if you Grind quickly, you can master quickly.
>
> I'm starting stockpiling to make my own ships & components, as well as
> helping a guildmate get materials to grind through so that our Guild can
> have a Master Shipwright soonest possible.
>
> Thanks
>
> The Bar-erras Clan
> Lowca Galaxy

Anonymous
October 28, 2004 10:11:31 PM

i bought a level 2 chassis for 60k. seen one for 50k but wasnt sure of the
quality. they both were the same.
Totally dont understand this expansion. like to know how much resoucers you
need to make a dunelizard chassis

"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> what are ships selling for?

Anonymous
October 28, 2004 10:11:32 PM

Atomic Punk wrote:

> i bought a level 2 chassis for 60k. seen one for 50k but wasnt sure of the
> quality. they both were the same.
> Totally dont understand this expansion. like to know how much resoucers you
> need to make a dunelizard chassis
>

> "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>what are ships selling for?

I did beta in all un-experimented chassis with un-experimented
equipment. Don't pay a premium UNLESS it gets you that 100 extra mass
that you need for your equipment. Mass is more important than anything
else in a frame.

CH
October 28, 2004 10:11:33 PM

Yup for sure. the amount of resources needed is massive though kind of scary

!