for those with JTL...

what are ships selling for?
12 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I been selling ships for the following:

    Tier 1 ships 150k
    Tier 2 ships 250k
    Tier 3 ships 450k
    Tier 4 ships 600k
    Master level 3 million or so not sure yet

    "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    > what are ships selling for?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
    >I been selling ships for the following:
    >
    > Tier 1 ships 150k
    > Tier 2 ships 250k
    > Tier 3 ships 450k
    > Tier 4 ships 600k
    > Master level 3 million or so not sure yet
    >

    > "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> what are ships selling for?

    I don't know what server you are on or where you got those numbers unless
    you are including the equipment cost in addition to the hull cost. I am on
    the Ahazi server and have seen lower quality tier 1 hulls on the bazaar for
    6k and better ones such as the Scyk that I bought in the 30 - 50k range.
    Tier 2's seem to be running about 20% higher and I have not seen any tier 3
    or higher ships for sale yet.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:05:49 -0500, "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
    wrote:

    >I been selling ships for the following:
    >
    >Tier 1 ships 150k
    >Tier 2 ships 250k
    >Tier 3 ships 450k
    >Tier 4 ships 600k
    >Master level 3 million or so not sure yet
    >

    >"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> what are ships selling for?

    Is that fully stocked ships or just the blueprint?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print and
    I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
    building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high quality.

    <Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:05:49 -0500, "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I been selling ships for the following:
    >>
    >>Tier 1 ships 150k
    >>Tier 2 ships 250k
    >>Tier 3 ships 450k
    >>Tier 4 ships 600k
    >>Master level 3 million or so not sure yet
    >>

    >>"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    >>> what are ships selling for?
    >>>

    > Is that fully stocked ships or just the blueprint?

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    > Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print
    and
    > I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
    > building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high
    quality.

    The higher cost is justified in this case simply because you are a Master
    Shipwright. I'd be paying for the amount of experimentation put into the
    chassis and each of the components. When more and more people become
    Masters, expect the price to drop however.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Sartori wrote:
    > "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print
    >
    > and
    >
    >>I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
    >>building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high
    >
    > quality.
    >
    > The higher cost is justified in this case simply because you are a Master
    > Shipwright. I'd be paying for the amount of experimentation put into the
    > chassis and each of the components. When more and more people become
    > Masters, expect the price to drop however.

    How is someone a master shipwright one day after the release of the
    expansion?

    nib
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "nib" <individual_news@nibsworld.com> wrote in message
    > Sartori wrote:
    >> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Full stocked since u have to go to the chassi guy to get the blue print
    >>
    >> and
    >>
    >>>I am on lowca server and I am master shipwright. THe ships I've been
    >>>building I am using the best stuff I can find so thier really high
    >>
    >> quality.
    >>
    >> The higher cost is justified in this case simply because you are a Master
    >> Shipwright. I'd be paying for the amount of experimentation put into the
    >> chassis and each of the components. When more and more people become
    >> Masters, expect the price to drop however.
    >>

    > How is someone a master shipwright one day after the release of the
    > expansion?

    A good third party macro program I think or a bad case of RSI
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Actually, if you've had the resources available...it's apparently like
    Architect/DE, you can go through the profession fairly quickly. Ship
    Chassis require hideous amounts of materials...thus hideous amounts of XP
    each. (Like Gungan Head Statues for Architect and to a lesser extent,
    Advanced Droid Frames for DE).

    It's the amount of resources that will slow down most people. 2.25 Million
    Units of steel, 1.1 Million of Ore 500K of aluminum... Even though it only
    gives 1/4 XP point per unit of resources in an item... the amounts add up
    quick and the XP per box isn't all that bad for Shipwright... I think it
    takes less actual XP than architect.

    They basically designed it so that there could be Masters Quickly without
    going Grind Happy...but if you Grind quickly, you can master quickly.

    I'm starting stockpiling to make my own ships & components, as well as
    helping a guildmate get materials to grind through so that our Guild can
    have a Master Shipwright soonest possible.

    Thanks

    The Bar-erras Clan
    Lowca Galaxy
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Takes only 66 chassis to grind ot master shipwright. One hour I had all the
    resources saved up for months so i was ready.

    "Psyberowl" <owl@dmv.com> wrote in message
    > Actually, if you've had the resources available...it's apparently like
    > Architect/DE, you can go through the profession fairly quickly. Ship
    > Chassis require hideous amounts of materials...thus hideous amounts of XP
    > each. (Like Gungan Head Statues for Architect and to a lesser extent,
    > Advanced Droid Frames for DE).
    >
    > It's the amount of resources that will slow down most people. 2.25
    > Million Units of steel, 1.1 Million of Ore 500K of aluminum... Even
    > though it only gives 1/4 XP point per unit of resources in an item... the
    > amounts add up quick and the XP per box isn't all that bad for
    > Shipwright... I think it takes less actual XP than architect.
    >
    > They basically designed it so that there could be Masters Quickly without
    > going Grind Happy...but if you Grind quickly, you can master quickly.
    >
    > I'm starting stockpiling to make my own ships & components, as well as
    > helping a guildmate get materials to grind through so that our Guild can
    > have a Master Shipwright soonest possible.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > The Bar-erras Clan
    > Lowca Galaxy

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    i bought a level 2 chassis for 60k. seen one for 50k but wasnt sure of the
    quality. they both were the same.
    Totally dont understand this expansion. like to know how much resoucers you
    need to make a dunelizard chassis

    "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    > what are ships selling for?

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Atomic Punk wrote:

    > i bought a level 2 chassis for 60k. seen one for 50k but wasnt sure of the
    > quality. they both were the same.
    > Totally dont understand this expansion. like to know how much resoucers you
    > need to make a dunelizard chassis
    >

    > "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>what are ships selling for?

    I did beta in all un-experimented chassis with un-experimented
    equipment. Don't pay a premium UNLESS it gets you that 100 extra mass
    that you need for your equipment. Mass is more important than anything
    else in a frame.

    CH
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Yup for sure. the amount of resources needed is massive though kind of scary

    "Clawhound" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Atomic Punk wrote:
    >
    >> i bought a level 2 chassis for 60k. seen one for 50k but wasnt sure of
    >> the quality. they both were the same.
    >> Totally dont understand this expansion. like to know how much resoucers
    >> you need to make a dunelizard chassis
    >>

    >> "Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>what are ships selling for?
    >>>

    > I did beta in all un-experimented chassis with un-experimented equipment.
    > Don't pay a premium UNLESS it gets you that 100 extra mass that you need
    > for your equipment. Mass is more important than anything else in a frame.
    >
    > CH

Games Video Games