"Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
news:YBagd.59121$5v2.54080@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
> So how do i go about equipingmy ship?

Which ship is it, cos the vet ship can't be equiped any more and nor can the
starter ship

anyone else have a non-condesending answer?

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> "Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
>> So how do i go about equipingmy ship?
>>
> Which ship is it, cos the vet ship can't be equiped any more and nor can
> the starter ship

I don't know that he was being condescending... What do you mean by
equipping, and which ship are you referring to?

Meaning:
Do you have a deed you want to get into your datapad?
Do you have a ship in your datapad you want to get into space?
Do you have a chassis blueprint you want to get into your datapad?
You have a chassis you've purchased in your datapad & you want to know how
to load components into it?

There are simply a lot of possible questions you're asking. His point was
that you can't add components to the starter ship or the yacht if that was
what you were asking.

Thanks

The Bar-erras Clan
Lowca Galaxy

> anyone else have a non-condesending answer?
>

> "David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
>>
>> "Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> So how do i go about equipingmy ship?
>>>
>> Which ship is it, cos the vet ship can't be equiped any more and nor can
>> the starter ship

I think he's asking how to put components on, that's my first impression.

Go to a starport and find a Starship Terminal. Select the ship you want to
manage. Manage it.

It's pretty simple. I figured it out in about 5 minutes on beta a couple
weeks ago.

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovny