Screen Saver Not Working

Bruce

Hello;

Default screen saver doesn't work until I go into control panel and re-apply
the settings every time I start-up the computer. I was reading on Microsoft
Updates that Service Pack 2 is supposed to fix this problem, but when I go to
update my computer the Microsoft site tells me I have the latest software and
there are no updates for me. Does this mean that I already have service pack
2 and it isn't working?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce

Paul

Splendid

Hi,

You can see if your computer has service pack 2 on by: Right-clicking on the
"My computer" Icon and then selecting properties.
This will tell you if there is sp2 installed; if yes, then one thing to do
is to reinstall it.

Paul