How to save oc profile on Gigabyte GA-965P DS3

mosheg91

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
Hi Guys :)

How can i save my oc to profile in bios ?.. sometimes oc can be canceled from many reasons, so if it will happen i want to load it back without configuring again the oc ...

regards,
moshe

bilbat

Splendid
I'm not very familiar with GB's nVidia chipset boards, but all the Intel BIOS are pretty much the same, and their's are:
F11 - Save CMOS to BIOS: lets you name and save a 'profile'
and
F12 - Load CMOS from BIOS: lets you re-load one of your named, saved profiles...

mosheg91

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
yesterday i was on a computer lab to install my new gpu (HIS HD 4850 IceQ 4 512MB GDDR3) and psu (Tagan Piperock 500W TG500-BZ) and i just talk with him and i told him that i heard that oc needed to my cpu for decrease the bottleneck that my cpu is doing to the gpu ... in short, an a half hour later i back to the lab after he installed everything and he said that he oc'ed my cpu . of course i was happy and i asked him, if i'll format my pc the oc won't disapear ? he said no ... i came home, i was formating my pc and the settings realy saved ... but, after i installed service pack 2 the OC is disapeared ! i tried to ask for help in another forum but no one helped me . so i called him a day later and he told me how to oc back as he did . we successed to oc back . now what's the problem ? when i came home i have noticed that when you press on the power/off button the pc is starting and a second - second and half he restarts . i call to another computers technician (from the same stores line) because the computers technician (which oc'ed my pc) is went home and he told me that this process is normal (he explain to me that the pc is checking something i don't remember exactly what and then he starts the hard disk and everything else ...) and if i want to cancel that process i need to update my bios . i told him that i don't know and he said if you don't know, don't do it . and now when i'm starting my pc this process is dissapeared ... i wish to know why ?.. from a bit reading on the net about oc'ing i thought to my self that maybe the computers technician which oc'ed my pc is forgot to tell me (when we talked on the phone) to disable on something ... i was searching on the bios and i didn't find any option that releated to the oc manual which i found on the net ... someone can help me and explain me what is going on ?.. maybe i need to cancel or enable something for the process will back ?..

please read and pay attention to all what i have wrote ... do me a favor ... :(

ps, sorry for my bad english and grammer ...

regards,
moshe

mosheg91

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
why i can edit my comment ?.. anyway, it works :p

maybe you can help with the the problem that i described 1 comment up there ?..