1.50ghz, 512 MB Ram

device details:
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_6326&SUBSYS_63261039&REV_0B\3&61aaa01&0&48

INFO ON TAG ON CARD:
PT 5968-98 V3.0 W10/01
SIS_6326 8M PCI VGA
S/N: CJH131914

PLEASE email any questions to lskyle1@yahoo.com

I am having trouble finding the driver since every time I download one it seems to be the wrong one.

accolite

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Have you tried the manufacturers website?

Whats up with the e-mail in your post?
If someone has a question they post it in here so we can all see unless it's for you to send us junk or some kind of attachments, questionable?

markusariliu

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
oh sorry I put that before I realized I could have the site auto email me when there was a response. sorry to freak you out. I am just about at the point of pulling my hair out is all, and I was in a bit of a rush and forgot to remove the email after I saw the auto email on reply option.

I have checked the manufacturers website at least six or seven times. I have also downloaded a few different drivers from them but none have worked. they have a disclaimer saying they do not actually sell straight to the buyer and to contact third party for drivers. I have been searching for a couple weeks now(when I have a free minute or two). every time I search for 5968 it redirects to 5598 and I can't seem to find the other.

I have also looked on many sites like this one but often when you find a link to a file it ends up being some trial driver doctor type software. that seems to especially be the case when the page has the exact description I looked for.

this is a graphics card for a computer I have given to my brother and came from one friend or another. the original graphics card was fried some way or another. I am suspecting from the last monitor I had since I think it had a short. anyway to put a long story short I was already annoyed with the computer before the manufacturer PR department from hell came along.