Runtime Error 203

After a screen with runtime error 203 show my computer crash and works
slow.Somebody help
3 answers Last reply
More about runtime error

    The Event ID is 1002 and 1001 and the source is Application Hang

    "Enid" wrote:

    > After a screen with runtime error 203 show my computer crash and works
    > slow.Somebody help

    Is it the same program in use when it crashes, or does it happen randomly?

    If it's always the same program, then your best source for resolution is the
    program vendor. There may be known issues with workarounds or patches
    available.

    If it happens randomly, then my best guess would be spy/ad programs are
    present on your system. These can help:

    AdawareII www.lavasoft.de
    Spybot www.safer-networking.org

    From MVP Richard Harper on cleaning up malware infested systems:
    http://rgharper.mvps.org/cleanit.htm

    This one can help you avoid these programs from being installed in the first
    place:
    Spyware Blaster: www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827315

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Enid" <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The Event ID is 1002 and 1001 and the source is Application Hang
    >
    > "Enid" wrote:
    >
    >> After a screen with runtime error 203 show my computer crash and works
    >> slow.Somebody help

    Hi

    What were you doing at the time of the crash - which program(s) were running
    at the time? Have a look in the Event Viewer for any 'Errors'. If any are
    found, could you please post the Event ID and Source? With those, a
    possible solution may be found for your problem.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    > After a screen with runtime error 203 show my computer crash and works
    > slow.Somebody help

Runtime Microsoft Computers Windows XP