Sapphire 3870 HELP PLEASE

gmworodj

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2008
Hi!! I just bought a game called "command and conquer 3", i ran the setup perfectly fine, but now that im trying to open the game, a window pops up saying this "Please make sure you have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed. Also verify that your video card meets the minimum requirements, and you do not have hardware acceleration disabled in the display control panel"

I have directX 10 installed.
Im using a Sapphire 3870 TOXIC edition video card, running on windows vista premium 64 bit, I dont think the card is the issue, but i really dont know, and i have been trying to find out for hours... PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

gmworodj

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2008
Asus Rampage Mobo, 4 GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500, Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 Toxic edition, Q9550 CPU... what else do you need???

gmworodj

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2008
hi, im running the latest version of the catalyst, i got no problems en world in conflict, but thats the only other game i have instaled... i downloaded the patch for the game, didnt seem to help a lot with the problem, Thank you for your efforts, you are very kind, let me know if you figure something out, ill keep tweeking