Intel equivalent of nTune?

Polyknikes

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Hey everyone,

I just got my overhauled system working featuring the DFI UT-P45-T3RS mobo with the intel p45 chipset.

My previous mobo was an nvidia chipset 680i and I loved nTune for monitoring the system and making minor adjustments, as well as the ability to control fan speeds and view temperatures all in one place.

Is there an equivalent program for the intel p45 chipset which I can use to monitor temps, control fan speeds, and view bios settings to aid in overclocking?

Thanks

Polyknikes

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I'm not too concerned about making adjustments from windows since that tends to fail anyways. I loved nTune because I could easily monitor temps and bios settings and as far as I know there is no way to do that without 3rd party software in windows.

Intel should really start working on some software, look where it got apple.

Polyknikes

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009

The system requirements for that program say P55 or X58, I have a P45 so I don't know if that will work. Also I'm not using an EVGA board which makes me nervous.

I may try it out if I get desperate.

Thanks though

unclefester

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2008
I'm using it with my set-up (AMD system in sig). Temps. and fan speeds match perfectly with BIOS readings. Voltages are a different story. They're not even close, but it's the same with other programs I've tried. Which leads me to believe that it's a system error, not the fault of the EVGA E-leet program.