Connecting network pieces

hff6666

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2009
hello all i am presently in turkey working and the hotel where i am is having huge probs with there internet connection but it seems to be a hardwhere problem in house the internet line comes in the house and is attached on the first floor to the ADSL wlan router with only one port out from there it is then connected on the same floor again right next to it a wireless access point from there it then finally goes to the first floor port switch from this port switch then are three more access points spread through 3 floors the last part of access points being connected to port switch i know are ok but the part on the first floor i dont know if there could be a prob router,to access point wireless to port switch to then finally the part i am sure is correct then port switch then to the several access points pread thoughout the floors all of the hardware is of course connected using network cables if any one could help it would be great

thanks
Harry

hff6666

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2009
all connections unstable no reliability losing of connections and access point must always be rebooted for any connection