Hi guys,

For some unknown reason or cause, my internet explorer's font size became so
small that it is barely readable. How can I make the font size bigger? I
tried Tools>Internet Options>Fonts but its doesn't allow to change size. Can
somebody please help me?

Thanks a lot,
John

Try View | Text Size ... and take a pick... see if that helps.

Or if you have a wheel mouse Ctrl + scroll up or down with the wheel.