IE Font size

Hi guys,

For some unknown reason or cause, my internet explorer's font size became so
small that it is barely readable. How can I make the font size bigger? I
tried Tools>Internet Options>Fonts but its doesn't allow to change size. Can
somebody please help me?

Thanks a lot,
John
3 answers Last reply
More about font size

    Try View | Text Size ... and take a pick... see if that helps.

    Or if you have a wheel mouse Ctrl + scroll up or down with the wheel.

    "Rob Giordano (Crash)" wrote:

    > Try View | Text Size ... and take a pick... see if that helps.
    >
    > Or if you have a wheel mouse Ctrl + scroll up or down with the wheel.
    >

    > "wxad" <wxad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi guys,
    > >
    > > For some unknown reason or cause, my internet explorer's font size became
    > > so
    > > small that it is barely readable. How can I make the font size bigger? I
    > > tried Tools>Internet Options>Fonts but its doesn't allow to change size.
    > > Can
    > > somebody please help me?
    > >
    > > Thanks a lot,
    > > John

Internet Explorer Font Microsoft Windows XP