Beissa's first mission (jabba trainer)

For freelance pilots, how are you finishing
Beissa's intercept weapons mission? I've
figured out how to disable the freighter, but
once I'm left alone with the Valarian fighters,
they kill me fairly quickly.

Are players soloing this mission? Or going
grouped?

DK

I failed it 4 or 5 times, making it farther every time. You disable the
freighter, your pals takeover or whatever... then you have to fend off a few
waves of the Valarian Kimogilas. At least a half-dozen waves, but I didn't
count. Then after the frieghter escapes I believe there are 3 more waves;
there might be 4 but I know there's at least 3... 1 is three Kimogilas and a
Teir 4 Black Sun-type craft, the Ixhyen or whater-- I think. Go for the
Kimos first. The second wave was two Kimos and a Tier 1 Scyk. Destroy the
Scyk LAST. Once you do you will get hit with 3 X-wings. I made the mistake
of hitting the Scyk first on my second to last try and had to deal with 5
ships then, and I got killed pretty fast.

However in my several attempts, I got a TON of XP. More than was required
for a whole tree. Not only that but when you get back Biessa gives you a
free skill box.

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovny