I need to have different display settings for 2 differnet users on one
computer - one of the users has poor eye sight and needs to have large type
or handicap settings.

Can someone direct me to a source that can has information on how to
accomplish this.

Using XP pro

Thanks in advance

See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Keep User Display Settings

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"MS Jordan" <msjordan@disney.com> wrote in message news:Xns96C869E8839Dmsjordandisneynet@63.218.45.254...
>I need to have different display settings for 2 differnet users on one
> computer - one of the users has poor eye sight and needs to have large type
> or handicap settings.
>
> Can someone direct me to a source that can has information on how to
> accomplish this.
>
> Using XP pro
>
> Thanks in advance

Hi

Please see the following link to Doug Knox's web site:

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_userdisplay.htm

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

"MS Jordan" <msjordan@disney.com> wrote in message
>I need to have different display settings for 2 differnet users on one
> computer - one of the users has poor eye sight and needs to have large
> type
> or handicap settings.
>
> Can someone direct me to a source that can has information on how to
> accomplish this.
>
> Using XP pro
>
> Thanks in advance

Perfect, Thanks worked just like I had in mind

"Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org> wrote in news:O4x$n$jsFHA.2076
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Keep User Display Settings

You're welcome :)