Moving System Partition to a new drive

How can I move my currently installed system partition on c:\ 60gb to a another drive which is 595 gb?
2 answers Last reply
More about moving system partition drive
  1. Check the drive manufacturers website for their utility software. I know WD and Seagate has it.
  2. Read my post in this thread:

    Just read the first half, up to where the clone is made and working. Ignore the second half that talks about how to destroy old data on a drive you want to give away.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Partition Storage