2nd village phase and reflexes quest

Hello,

Does anyone can tell me what quest is to do at 2nd village phase for
reflexes tree ? I want to do vehicular control quest but dunno how hard it
is so I want to be prepared for that.

"Marian Botecki" <mar-bot@xl.wp.pl> wrote in message news:<cn4k21$96d$1@korweta.task.gda.pl>...
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone can tell me what quest is to do at 2nd village phase for
> reflexes tree ? I want to do vehicular control quest but dunno how hard it
> is so I want to be prepared for that.

I think phase 2 for reflexes is Vehicle control.

Phase 1 - Survival
Phase 2 - Vehicle Control
Phase 3 - Ranged (?) Defence
Phase 4 - Melee (?) Defence. <--Current Phase

Vehicle control quest is DULL. Get mission, Fly to Endor, 6k ride to
WP, get crate, 6k ride to Starport, Back to Dath. Rinse, repeat.
Think you have to do it 6 times? Maybe more. Don't have to fight
anything, just buzz the starship crashsite in your speeder (Have to
find the site, its within 250m of the WP).