how can I search for norton virus control

I am trying to load titanium antivirus, but it comes up with error message. I
must uninstall norton virus control. But I am unable to find it in add/remove
programs, and searching for it does not come up with the file(s) either. any
suggestions??
--
George
1 answer Last reply

    Symantec web site - 'how to manually remove' your previously installed
    version of norton
    Possibly also the MS 'Windows install clean up utility'

    "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to load titanium antivirus, but it comes up with error
    message. I
    > must uninstall norton virus control. But I am unable to find it in
    add/remove
    > programs, and searching for it does not come up with the file(s) either.
    any
    > suggestions??
    > --
    > George