how can I search for norton virus control

September 6, 2005 9:55:04 AM

I am trying to load titanium antivirus, but it comes up with error message. I
must uninstall norton virus control. But I am unable to find it in add/remove
programs, and searching for it does not come up with the file(s) either. any
suggestions??
--
George
September 6, 2005 10:40:15 PM

Symantec web site - 'how to manually remove' your previously installed
version of norton
Possibly also the MS 'Windows install clean up utility'